Chapter 12 - Pre-Schooling with Blacks

Potter Castle.

Hadrian's POV:

3rd Oct 1990.

Last month has taken an emotional toll on Hadrian. The getting to read letters from his parents informing him that they trusted wrong person, how he is the reason for them being trapped in that place waiting for their death. How they believed there is more to him than meets the eyes. How he planned all this thing to achieve something more sinister than they can even think of. And what they come up with to save their son or his life to be specifically. And existence of a prophecy which talks about someone with power to defeat Voldemort being born at the end of seventh months or something. How the perfect candidate was a choice between him and his godbrother Nevil.

His mother wrote a separate letter. It contained the information about the sacrificial ritual she come up with to ensure his safety. And how she hides about the sacrifice part from his father. In this letter she also asked him to find out more about her mother's family. How she doesn't know a lot about her maternal family. Her doubt about Voldemort, how he dubbed into forbidden magic, he is only seeking power etc. Hadrian also learned more about his parents from the journals they left behind for them. he doesn't know how long he was sitting there and continue to read their journals or when he falls asleep.

He was sad that his grandparents hide these letters from him for so long. But he also kind of understand that they wanted him to have a childhood without a burden. He was somehow thankful that he gets to mourn there death properly before finding out about all of this. If he were to find out about it before he properly mourns them, he should have considered himself responsible for their death. But now he knew he is not responsible, completely at least. Hadrian know Voldemort comes after his family because of a prophecy. The integrity of prophecy is questionable though. Seeing as who informed them of such prophecy, also not knowing a thing about the said prophecy. That old goats defiantly have orchestrated the death of his parents to get control over him. He can at least deduct that. And Hadrian is not going to let him free that easily.

His cousins Perseus Black and phoebe Lestrange has gone to Hogwarts on September 1st last month. So right now, Hadrian is getting ready to go to Grimmauld place to start the pre-school. His grandfather has told him that if he finishes the pre-school well, he will get a journal of one of his ancestors. He also told me that journal contain an important information of a ritual that he may like exploring. He also told, it will be my wish if I want to do it or not, but it will be an informative and interesting topic. After learning about this Hadrian is determined to know more about his reward. And after he pestered his grandfather non-stop, he only got the name of whose journal he will be getting, that is Jason Potter. One of his notoriously feared and hated ancestor. Especially by goblins. Well at least he got that much. After leaving his room Hadrian came to stop in front of the fireplace, there he saw his grandmother and grandfather witing for him.

Dorea: Hades, are you exited to start your education?

Hadrian: Yes grandmother. But I fear what the Black cousins will do when they learn about Berthold agreement.

Dorea: They are your cousins too Hades. Yes, they will be little bit angry at you initially, but it is going to cool down eventually. You know that right.

Hadrian: I know they will prank me non-stop till their anger is gone.

When he said that like a fact, he saw his grandparents just chuckling at his misfortune. But he soon composed himself like the pureblood lord that he is. Then charlus turned to talk with Hadrian.

Charlus: Before going to the town house, I have some important instruction for you. Always remember these two things' Hades, when you visit the Grimmauld place, you will always follow the rules set by Lord Black. And don't open any of the forbidden rooms. Do you get those hades, or have you already opened any of those doors that Lord black has specifically forbid anyone from opening before?