Chapter 8 - Black Castle.

Grimmauld place, London

12th Nov 1981.

Today there is a wizengamot section. And Arcturus Black has gone to attend today's section as they were expecting to arrange at least a trial for their family's heir Sirius Black. Orion was going to take his place as the head of the family start this year. But due the heir and his other leaving the house it is postponed.

Right now, Orion Black is visiting their family's town house in London. It's been a long time since he came here. Precisely right after sirius ran away from home. Just after the incident they came to know that his then wife Walburga was trying to kill him by poisoning for few years now. It was only luck that he manages to make it out alive from the hands of his wife and her brother Cygnus Black who is also his cousin.

It was him making out alive that lead their other family members also find out what she is doing right under his nose. And they were fast enough to save their youngest son Regulus Black from the Dark Lords clutches. Questioning Walburga led to them find out that her plan was to get Regulus the death eater mark by the end of his 6th year. And not to draw more attention of Dark Lord than they already have. The family members decided they will arrange for Regulus to disappear from the public eyes immediately.

He was sent to Sweden under a false identity with the help of few Swedish aristocratic families who owe Black family. There he completed his magical education at Swedish institution of Magic. With Regulus being send away. They were able to deal with Walburga and her brother in much slow pace. Both were kept in house arrest in their respective houses by their father, Lord of the family. Walburga died a year later of a muggle disease called cancer. It was not like they didn't offer any medical help, that mad women outright refused any medication at all. Witches and wizards have ways to treat cancer, but she is ashamed of people finding out about her muggle disease. Cygnus on another hand don't get disowned because of his uncle Pollux Black. he is still in house arrest. Though later got some levy in the punishment.

But now he was here to make sure this place is perfect for liveable. Regulus has expressed his wish to come back to Britain and settle in Grimmauld place. Even though that place is for the heir to the family. They come to the decision to let Regulus stay here with his family. Yes, Regulus get married to a Swedish pureblood witch Freja Erika Black nee Eriksson and they had a baby boy named Perseus Lars Black two year prior. As he walks out of the fireplace. He was a little perplexed by the state of his family home. It looks like it's been ages since this place has cleaned.

Orion: Kreacher... "He yelled".

With a loud pop a clearly shocked elf named Kreacher made his appearance. Even though he is in shock and disbelief, as any elf in the situation will do. He asked, "What can kreacher do for master Orion".

Orion: Why is this place in such a state? Cleans this place immediately. Regulus with his family will be moving back here. I need you to make sure this place is liveable.

Kreacher: Master Regulus is coming back. I be making this place good.

Orion: Also, your attitude towards sirius is not how a house elf should act towards his master. If I were you, I will be careful. After all, sirius is heir to the family. "Orion reminded the elf. As soon as he said that a near made into his face."

Kreacher: That blood traitor is not heir to the Black family. My mistress has disowned him already. "Kreacher snarled forgetting he is standing in front of Orion; he was brought back by Orion blasting him across the room."

The sound wakes up Walburga' s portrait. Who began to screech about blood tritors and mud-bloods.

Orion: shut up women. Or else I will make you permanently.