Chapter 10 - Sword and Discussion.

9 years later, Potter castle.

Hadrian's POV:

29 Aug 1990.

Hadrian Jameson Damon Potter is now 10 years old. Hades as his grandparent's, cousin and some friends call him grow up to become one handsome young boy. Yesterday he accidentally overheard his grandfather and grandmother talk about preparation for school. He will be starting his education like a lot of young witches and wizards officially when he reaches eleven. But a lot of Pureblood families tend to start education traditionally a year early.

They usually hire personal tutors to teach their children. But his grandparents decided since their family have lot children in similar age as him. They to be beginning their pre-school education together. Even though Estrella and Felix will only attend Hogwarts a year later than them. They also will be starting their pre-school with hades. Every elder decided to start their pre-Hogwarts education a year earlies. So that they don't need to look for a tutor next year. Last year they found a decent tutor to teach Phoebe and Percy with lot of efforts. They will leave for Hogwarts two days, on September 1, 1990.

The other children will be going to the Black ancestral town house, the Grimmauld palace to attend class. Black town house is the residence of his uncle Regulus. This year they manage to find a tutor earlier. The same tutor that taught their cousin Perseus and phoebe was going to teach them.

Hadrian is not sure about choosing Hogwarts for his education to be honest. The things he learned about the headmaster is not giving a good impression. He also knew his grandparents believes he have some hands in death of his parents. Which didn't sit well with him.

He is very much loved and cared by his grandparents. No scratch that he is spoiled by this entire family. But he still feels some kind of void in his heart. An unknown pain took hold of him some time. Especially when he sees his cousins with their parents. Later he concluded that he is missing his parents very much. Even though he doesn't have a lot of memory about them. Except, "the cry of his mother to spare his life and kill her instead. His father telling his mother to take him and go somewhere. A green light, a sinister laughter".

Of Course, didn't share it with anyone expect his godbrother Neville. It is their little secret. Neville also told him that he also feels that some way sometime. He also told him things like, how "He also remembers his mother crying. And some things which is not clear. Some shuffling, lot of swaying." What's makes Neville's case even more sad is his parents is still alive. But will never recognise him, even if they recognize is him, they have no means of communication. They will never call his name. They were tortured to insanity by few Death Eaters. Neville fears what they could do. But also hate them with a passion for taking something so precious from him. But harry though loath them with every fibre of his existence. Harry don't know what to make of both their situation.

No one hidden anything from them though. They knew some of their uncles and aunt were kept in imperious curse. And forced to do bidding as a Death Eater. And they end up doing so much cruel thing that they don't like even remember. This revelation only increased his loathing for them.

Over the years he learns how manipulative headmaster dumbledore can be through different stories. He is also the reason his uncle/father figure doesn't have his remaining best friend with him. One is dead, the other two turned out to be traitors. Yes, Hadrian classifies Remus Lyla Lupine in the traitor category.

For years he didn't try to contact anyone even though his grandfather and uncle Sirius tried to contact him many ways. But one day he replied saying he is back in Britain and wished to connect with his friend and form a relationship with me. Uncle Padfoot was happy that his friend finally comeback only to realise he didn't come back for his friend neither for Hadrian but for dumbledore.