Chapter 11 - Preparation for Pre-School

Potter castle.

Hadrian's POV:

Hadrian was in his room thinking about what his grandparents has told him. He and Estrella are friends that for sure. But she never interacted with him a lot like with his other cousins. Only when it is necessary. Estrella is always a silent type but have close to her twin Felix and cousin Phoebe.

He also has close bond with his other Black cousins. Especially with Percy and Felix. That is why he is dreading the moment when Felix and Percy will know that he his Berthold to their sister. Especially when they learn he will have more than one partner. Right now, he is mentally preparing for their ruthless prank. They will make him their prime target for their prank for a long time. He has no doubt in the vindicative nature of his cousins. He will be verry lucky. If at least one of them decide to act a little bit mature. And spare him from their wrath. And interfere as a peacekeeper.

He is also sure after taking their anger and disappointment out on him. Everything will go back to them playing prank on others together, but till then... Their yesterday's trip to Diagon Ally was postponed after his grandfather having to attend an immediate meeting with some of the foreign allies. So here he is thinking about who the allies will be and why the sudden meeting, he heard a pop indicating arrival of his personal house elf tippy.

Tippy: Master Hadrian, Master Charlus has asked your presence in his study.

Hadrian: I will be joining him in few moments tippy. You may leave.

Saying this he to his personal elf, harry left to his grandfather's study. As he enters, he saw charlus going through some of the important files.

Hadrian: Grandfather? "Hearing Hadrian Charlus looks up."

Charlus: Ha Hadrian, Come sits. Yesterday I told you we will be going to Gringotts today right. That's why I called you. Before going there, I want to tell you something.

Hadrian: What is it grandfather?

Charlus: You are going to starting your education. You will be attending school soon. I want to talk about this topic for quite some time. It is sensitive. Do you swear to won't judge me till you hear me out?

Hadrian: Of course, grandfather. Why would I judge you? "Hadrian asked a little bit puzzled."

Charlus: I wish you to make alliance with other noble family but carefully. And not Interact with muggleborns. "An awkward silence engulfed them both. It was broken by Hadrian's question."

Hadrian: Um Okay...... Not judging but aren't you sounding a tiny bit like blood purist?

Charlus hate the guarded look of his grandson's face. But he had to do this. This is fore their own and the nation's safety. Albus Dumbledore is the biggest threat and to keep Hadrian from his grasp he needs to only associate with selected few people.

Charlus: Hades you knew we never believed the garbage like Muggle-born steal our magic and make us weaker. Also have never supported the view which demanded that we ban them from our world. But instead, I believe we need to train them to harness the gift of magic they have. To keep us safe and from muggle and they ever find out about witches or wizards. With the technology and what muggle achieved, if they ever find out our existence there will be consequence.

Hadrian: That I can understand grandfather. But.... "Charlus cut him off."

Charlus: But throughout the years' time has changed hades. While you remain as a child, the politics of our world has changed a lot. It is not good for Heir Potter to not be aware of current political climate. The majority supporters of dumbledore are mainly muggle-born witches or wizards. Right after your parent's death so many muggleborns used that opportunity to climb the ladder and achieve powerful positions in the society. Mainly, they used your mother's name for their benefit.