ᦓꫀꫀ ꪖᧁꪖﺃꪀ~[᧒]

Hyunjin pov.:

"YEJI!" Someone suddenly shouted behind us. We turned around and saw 2 girls and 3 boys walking towards us. The boys were clearly Chan, Minho and Felix, but I didn't know the 2 girls.

They don't look bad tho.

We greeted each other with hugs or with a simple 'hello'. We just stood at track 9 3/4 and waited for the Hogwartsexpress.

A few minutes later, Jisung and Seungmin had also joined us and as I heard out, the two girls are probably called Chaeryeong and Y/N.

Well, anyway, the train is driving in and I saw Lia, who was pulling Jeongin behind her and tried to take away Changbin's book, which he was just trying to read. But it looks really funny tho. They walked past us and stopped shortly afterwards, where two other girls were standing. When I realised that I knew the two, I called them.

Ryujin pov.:

"Ryujin! Yuna!" I heard someone call my and my sisters name. I looked around and discovered Hyunjin waving at us. I smiled and took the others with me to him. The others and also a few I didn't know had arrived there.

I got pulled away and a pair of lips laid on mine stormy, but also gently. I would recognise these lips over and over again. I missed these lips. I returned the kiss smiling and pulled Yeji closer to me.

When we pulled away, the others looked at us. I looked embarrassed on the floor and the others started laughing, whilst Yeji took my hand and crossed her's with mine.

Felix pov.:

When I saw Changbin, I really had to hold back not to attack him right away. Because not all of our friends knew that we were in a relationship, we couldn't just attack each other now. The only ones knowing are Jisung, Hyunjin, Yeji and Ryujin, who were just looking at us knowingly.

We all got on the train and divided into 4 different cabins. In the first were Yeji, Ryujin, Changbin and I. In the second were the 4 youngest, i.e. Yuna, Chaeryeong, Jeongin and Seungmin. In the third Minho, Jisung and Y/N and in the last Chan, Hyunjin and Lia.

I actually found the division relatively funny, because in the first cabin are the 'couples', in the second, as I already said, the youngest. In the third cabin, Y/N has to deal with Minsung. I know they're not in a relationship, but every blind fish sees that the two are in love with each other!? And in the last cabin...yeah, they all still have an owl, so there are three owls now. But at Minho-Hyung, Jisung and Y/N's are 4 cats. I don't know how Minho manages, how he takes three cats to Hogwarts at the same time and nobody notices it, but it's cool.

After we were sure that no one would come to us anymore, I almost jumped at Changbin and we finally kissed again after such a long time. Of course, he returned the kiss immediately and pulled me onto his lap, which I now sat on, one leg on each side. The other two just grinned at us.

Y/N pov.:

Oh God, it's so hard to bear in here! I'm really sorry Ji, because you're my best friend, but...?! Just tell Minho that you love him! Please! Or Minho, I don't care who, as long as one of you does it! Every blind fish sees you're in love with each other! Besides, I know it from both. Ji is my best friend, he said, when he told me that he is in love with my brother, that I am the second to know and Felix was the first. I only know it from Minho, cause he slipped it out, last year in the winter holidays as we talked about relationships.

I got up and just wanted to go to Chan, Lia and.. Hyunjin?-yes, I think his name was Hyunjin. But Minho had other plans and pulled me back to my seat by my T-shirt sleeve.

"Where do you think are you going, young lady?" I raised my left eyebrow and answered.
"I wanted- no, I'm gonna go to Chris now. And as long as you don't have to tell each other something, I won't come back!" I looked at them sometimes more and sometimes less. Then I took Snow, my cat, and went to Chris.

Chan pov.:

Our cabin door opened and Y/N sat next to me. I looked at her confused and she told me what she had done. I nodded at the end so that she could see that I listened.

After a few minutes, Y/N had to yawn, which of course drew my attention to her.
"Tired?" I asked quietly, whereupon she just nodded. I took her sideways into my arms and leaned against the window so that her upper body was leaning against mine. Not long after, I heard her breathe evenly. Hyunjin and Jisu fell asleep before Y/N came. So I also decided to sleep a little.

(858 words)
(25.11.2022)