ꪖᥴᥴꪮꪑᜣꪖꪀꪗ ꪻꪮ ꪻꫝꫀ ꪗꪊꪶꫀ ᥇ꪖꪶꪶ?~[᧒ᦲ]

Y/N pov.:

December started a few days ago and I just made my way to the entrance hall to meet Ryujin. This morning it started to snow and it still hasn't stopped. Jisung and Felix were already outside earlier and came back when I was about to leave.

"Ryu!" Smiling, I waved to her and she waved back. Slowly I jogged to her and pulled her out into the cold.

For a while we just played with the snow, built snowmen/women and made small snowball fights. But now we just let ourselves fall backwards and made quietly laughing snow angels. In between, we just talked about everything that came to our mind.
Until suddenly a face appeared above me.

"Woah, you scared me! Next time say something." Grinning, I sat up and looked up to the older one.
"Sorry.." There it is again..his smile-

"Uhm, could I borrow Y/N for a moment?" Questioningly he looked at Ryujin, who also sat up slightly and nodded.
"Thank you." Smiling, the Slytherin held his hand in front of me and pulled me up.

"There's Yeji..!" Just said, you could see Ryujin ran to her girlfriend and literally jumped on her. Laughing, Hyunjin and I went for a walk on the castle grounds.

"What did you actually want to ask me?" With my hands in my jacket pockets, I looked up to the taller one.
"Who said I wanted to ask you something? Maybe I just wanted to spend some time with you..?" He looked down at me with a smile.

"Oh.." Slightly smiling and blushing, I looked down at the shining snow again.
"But you're right, I actually wanted to ask you something." Smiling, he stopped, after which I also stopped and turned to him.

"So... I honestly don't really know how to ask you." Nervous, he laughed a little and rubbed his hands together.

"Feel free to ask, nothing bad will happen." Nodding, he looked into my eyes and carefully took my hands out of my pockets to put them in his hands. He breathed one time and looked up from our hands.

"Y/N?"

"Hm" Nodding, I confirmed to him that he could continue talking.

"I hope I'm not too late yet and you don't have anyone to go to the ball with yet. The chance that you don't have anyone yet is very small, as pretty as you are. But I wanted to ask you if you want to go to the ball with me?" I looked at him with big eyes, while he pressed his lips a little together.

"To be honest..." I left an extra long break to torture him a little more.
"I...don't have a partner for the Yule ball yet and I would love to go with you. Smiling, I looked him in his eyes, which began to glow.

"You don't have anyone yet?"
"Theoretically yes..but I rejected everyone so far because.." Can I say that? No, I'd rather not.

".. Because those who asked me are not my type." Understandingly, he nodded.
"-Wait, am I your type?" He looked at me with a slight grin.
"Yeah..make fun of me." I tried to hold back my grin, turned around and walked a little ahead, fluctuating my hands.

When Hyunjin caught up with me shortly afterwards, I turned my head towards him and saw him smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?"
"I'm happy." Nodding, I turned my head back forward and we continued running until it slowly got dark.

We decided to go back to the castle and instead of going to our common rooms, we wanted to go out for something to eat in the Great Hall.

"Hey Y/N! Where were you with Hyunjin Hyung, huh?" Shaking my head, I sat next to Yeji and opposite Felix and Ji, who wobbled their eyebrows. I took off my jacket and put it next to me smiling.

"Why do you ask?" Smiling, I turned to the two boys and squinted to the other end of the room and discovered a smiling Hyunjin, who sat down next to Jeongin and Lia.

"Because you just came here with him and you both wore jackets." Shrugging, I took some of the food and put it on my plate.
"And?"

"Come on, what did you and my brother did?" Yeji also looked at me with a grin now.
"Okay okay. We went for a walk, nothing more." Smiling, I looked at my plate.

"Aaannnnddddd?"

"Aannddd maybe he asked me if I wanted to go to the Yule Ball with him." Grinning, I picked up my glass while the others just stared at me.

"What? You wanted to know what we did!" Excused, I took my hands next to my head and then drank some of my drink.

"Oh-.." The oldest in the round looked at me with a grin.
"Is my brother into you?"
"I don't know. He just asked me if I wanted to go to the ball with him. That's all he said." Slightly nodding, I devoted myself to my food.

(849 word)
(16.12.2022)