ꪶꫀꪻ'ᦓ ᧁꪮ~[Ზ]

Chan pov.:

2 corridors from the Great Hall I saw Jeongin standing a little helpless next to Yuna. He didn't look like he was feeling comfortable near her. I already noticed that a few days ago.

Of course Yuna is really nice and sweet, but sometimes she can also get on your nerves.

Not that I'm into her, I'm not into girls or women. I am interested in boys or men. However, I haven't told anyone yet, but my grandparents. Because my younger brothers also like the gender of their equals, I didn't know how this was received by the others.

But back to Innie and Yuna. Yuna had a crush on him, for sure. Only she didn't know he already liked someone else.

He didn't tell me who he likes, just that it's not a girl, but a boy who is older than him. Unfortunately, that's all I know.

However, I walked over to them and asked them why they were still standing here, because the draw of the representatives of the schools began right away.

"I just asked Jeongin something. But we can now go to the Great Hall." The younger Gryffindor smiled at me and walked off. A mumbled "thank you" could be heard from the smaller one, after which I smiled and put an arm around his shoulder.
"No problem." We walked after Yuna and sat down with our friends.

"Soo students, the selection of champions now begins." Dumbledore jerked out his hand to the Goblet of Fire, which frightened some for a brief moment before the blue 'flame' turned red and a note came out.

"The champion of Durmstrang is... Fidan Ivanov!" Loud clapping was heard from the boys. We also clapped, but not so loudly.

The 'flame' in the Goblet turned red again and the next note came out.

"The champion of Beauxbatons is... Louise Morel!" The girls of the school and also a few of the other schools clapped again.

Now only our school was left. I saw Y/N getting nervous, but Felix put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"And..the champion for Hogwarts... Christopher Bang!" Smiling, I got up and also heard the clapping of my classmates and a quiet clapping of the other students.

Most students see me as a little scary, because I usually win duels or other and I protect the people who are important to me. No matter how. But the people who know me know that I am and can be completely different.

I stood up to the other champions and waited for the next thing to happen. It also turned out that we three champions actually got along quite well. We were brought into a room and a few more things were explained to us.

Jisung pov.:

Minho and I walked along the Great Lake, hand in hand. But since the draw of the champions, he looks a little depressed.

"Hey, are you okay?" He gave me a slight nod and a look in my direction.
"I'm just worried about Chan Hyung.."

"I did not thought that would come from you one day, but I can kinda understand..." Smiling, I looked at him and tightened my grip on his hand lightly.

"Nothing will happen to him." Slowly I began to ran over the back of the older's hand.

Later we decided to go to the astronomy tower to observe the stars.

Y/N pov.:

"Felix..!" I tried to whisper as quietly as possible, but still so that my brother could hear it. He mumbled something and turned to the other side.

Suddenly I heard a crack behind me. Okay, now I'm getting scared. I quickly pushed Felix to the other side of his bed, lay down next to him and pulled the blanket over my head.

"Y/N? What are you doing?"
"Jisung?" A affirmative hum was heard and I pulled the blanket off my head again.

"Woah- You frightened me... I thought you were someone else." A laugh from the older one and he went to his bed.

"Why are you still awake? Where have you been?"
"I was on the astronomy tower." I nodded and cuddled further into the blanket.
"Alone?" A slight kick from Felix silenced me.
"No.."
"With wh-"
"Good night Y/N." Wow.

"I'll just ask you that again tomorrow." This time the blonde boy grumbled next to me.

"Are you done chatting then? I want to sleep." A shrug from me and a "hm" from Ji and Felix was satisfied.

(752 words)
(12.12.2022)