ꪻﺃꪑꫀ ꪻꪮ ᦔꪮ ﺃꪻ~[ᒣ]

•time skip•

Jeongin pov.:

"Yang Jeongin!" I looked up at my teacher. I was thinking about something and hadn't paid attention. Well, rather in thoughts of someone.
"Sorry?" Nervously I looked at the blackboard behind him and tried to decipher something, but he didn't go into it any further.
"If this happen again, you're gonna have detention after. Focus, this topic is really important..!" I nodded and looked over at Yuna, who had pushed her parchment towards me.

"Thank you.." I quickly copied from her and tried to concentrate on class again.

When the class was over, I quickly ran out of the classroom and went to our common room. I put my book and notebook on the table and rolled on the couch.

For a long time I just stared at some point on the wall until I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked into Hyunjin Hyung's face. He sat down next to me and looked in the direction I saw before.

"Is there anything exciting?" Slightly laughing, he looked back at me, which is why I laughed slightly too.
"Everything okay?" I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.
"Difficult..." He looked at me questioningly, but I got up.

"I quickly take my things away. Shall we go to the Great Hall afterwards?" With a nod, my question was confirmed, I smiled a little and took my things.

Y/N pov.:

A little excited, we now sat in the Great Hall and waited for the arrival of the other two schools.

After a short wait, the door opened and the students from Beauxbatons appeared with a...well...outstanding performance, which left some boys, but also girls speechless. After that, the boys came from Durmstrang, there were also some girls and boys enthusiastic. However, I restored my head bored on my arms and began to swing my leg back and forth.

After long explanations, teachings and lectures, we were then dismissed and set to return to our dormitories. Together with Felix, Jisung and Yeji, I sat in our common room.

"I hope Chris is sure about what he wants to do..." I sighed and looked at Felix, who nodded slightly.
"Nothing will happen to him."
"Let's just hope for the best." We talked for a while before everyone went to sleep.

-next day (evening)-

I quietly sneaked out of the Gryffindor common room and went back to ours. Chan had explained something to me that took longer than expected. Before I was with him, he had given Jeongin some tutoring, which also took his time.

Chan had also thrown his name into the Goblet of Fire today and had received a lot of applause and cheers from our classmates and a couple of friends.

So without looking around the corner first, I now walked around it quickly and collided with someone. I was already prepared to feel the hard ground under me, but I didn't.

I looked up in the face of the boy who also appeared in my dream. I meant to recognise a short grin and was pulled up.

"Sorry.." I mumbled and looked at the floor.
"You are Y/N, right?" Surprised, I looked up in his face again and nodded slowly. He began to smile slightly and knocked briefly on my shoulder.

"Do you remember who I am or did you forget?" I looked at him thoughtfully and shook my head shortly afterwards.
"No, I forgot. I'm sorry."

"Hyunjin, Yeji's brother."
"Right, we met you the other day in the hallway. That's why your face seemed so familiar to me." A nervous laugh left my mouth and silence returned, which Hyunjin broke shortly afterwards.

"Well..hope we'll see each other." Smiling, he looked at me, which I equalled him and nodded.
"Good night." He nodded at me before he left and gently brushed my shoulder.

Okay, what's that? Confused I then continued my path.

There was no one left in our common room, after which I assumed that everyone was already in their dormitories.

(669 words)
(09.12.2022)