ᦓꫀᥴ᥅ꫀꪻ~[Ƽ]

Y/N pov.:

"Hyunjin? Hwang Hyunjin?" I'd rather ask again, not that I interrogated myself.
"Hwang Hyunjin. Yes." So she really meant him.
"Yes, I know him. He is friends with my brothers..why?"
"Not important.." Karina tried to talk herself out again.
"That's not how it works. If it wasn't important you wouldn't have asked..!" Karina started "Well....uhm-" but was interrupted by Nayeon.
"It is rumoured that he must have laid an eye on you." Karina then nodded only slightly.

"Eww...how? That's not true! Because first, I didn't really meet him today and second, he didn't threw his eye at me..! When we crossed the path earlier, he still had both eyes in his head." I said proudly. Nayeon hung her head down, while Karina just laughed and I smiled proudly.
"Sometimes you are already stupid... Why- why are you so stupid sometimes? You are the oldest of us..?!" Nayeon laughed at the end, too. I shrugged my and devoted myself to my thoughts again.
Shortly afterwards, we fell asleep.

-next morning-

"Y/N?" Asked a rough voice. I turned around and slowly opened my eyes. I was briefly frightened, but then cuddled up to him.
"Y/N..."
"What..?" I asked him sleepily.
"I have to pee. What time is it?" He asked me.
"4:29 am." I answered quietly and turned so that he can get up. He got up slowly and came back after a good 5 minutes.

"What are you even doing here?"
"I don't know Felix..." He laughed and I fell asleep again, he probably did too.

"Wake up friends of the Sun!" You heard Jisung calling, as almost always. Sometimes it's quiet annoying, but sometimes it turns out to be quite funny.
"Oh.. Y/N. What are you doing here?" He then asked. I shrugged my shoulders and turned around.
"Ahh! Oh my God! Open your eyes before you turn around!" Felix screamed.
"Ah- my ear! Let me be.." I said much calmer.
"But I don't want to cheat on Changbin!" He screamed again and immediately held a hand in front of his mouth. I looked at him with huge eyes and felt tears filling my eyes.
"Y/N..." He still started, but I left the room with the words: "I thought we'd tell each other everything..." He still wanted to go after me, but Jisung held him back.

I got ready in the girls' bathroom and waited for Nayeon and Karina in the Great Hall.

I thought it was mean that Felix hadn't told me anything. None of us has ever broken this promise! I don't mind. I mean, I think that's quite cute and such. I'm just hurt because he didn't told me about it.

Suddenly someone sat down next to me. I looked up and right back down again. He then sighed.
"Y/N... Felix didn't wanted to hide it from you. Only Hyunjin, Ryujin, Yeji and I know anyway..-" Jisung started talking but I interrupted him.
„You knew it? Yeji too?...thank you." I sighted quietly and slowly got up.

On the way to get my school supplies for the 'Care of the Magical Creatures' , I walked past Felix, who looked sadly at the floor. I went to our dormitory, got my book and made my way to Hagrid.

"What brings you here so early Y/N?" Hagrid asked when he saw me sitting in front of his door. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

"I- I'm angry."
"Hm, why is that?"
"Felix has concealed something from me that I think it is important." I said depressed. I looked up and closed my eyes slightly because of the sun. Hagrid then nodded slowly.
"Oh, he would certainly have told you if there had been no specific reason. He's probably sad now, isn't he?" He somehow tried to cheer me up, which also worked out a bit, because I smiled slightly.
"You're right. He for sure has his reasons, but..I would have liked to know."
"Sure, but now come. Classes will start soon." Hagrid smiled now and walked ahead, I followed him.

Felix pov.:

"Hey, Lix..it'll be fine." Ji tried to cheer me up.
"I know I should have told her, but..I didn't know how." I said desperately.

"Speaking of it...uhm. Minho and I are a couple." He suddenly said. I looked at him surprised but smiling.
"Ouh congratulations!... That was about time." I whispered at the end.
"Hm? Thank you.. I guess.?" He answered confusedly. I smiled and got up.

I went to exit the Great Hall, but was held by my wrist.

"Felix, are you good?" I turned around and looked at Chris. A little depressed smiling, I nodded and wanted to continue my way, but he still held my wrist.
"Chris, what?" I asked a little annoyed. He scanned my face.
"You tell me." He answered.
"Why, what should be?"
"I don't know. Something's going on, but if you don't want to talk..then please." He said, let go of my wrist and went to his table. I looked after him and regretted not having said anything right away, because I don't like to have such a 'dispute'.

"Chan! Wait!" I called and he stopped walking. He slowly turned around and came back.
"Changed your mind?" He asked me with a smile, which I returned to him.
"I have concealed something from Y/N and now she is sad and angry or mad, no idea. Jisung, Yeji, Ryujin and Hyunjin knew about it and because of Jisung and Yeji being Y/N's best friends she went somewhere. I don't know where she is and I'm worried, but I think she doesn't want to see me right now." Chan nodded.
"Just try and talk to her."
"I already did, but she walked away."
"Try again. Over and over again. Even if she runs away. At some point she has enough and listens to you." There's something to it.
"Okay, I'll try. Thank you." I smiled, hugged my brother and set out to get my book for 'Care of Magical Creatures'.

(1017 words)
(05.12.2022)