ꪖ᥅ꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ ᥅ꫀꪖᦔꪗ?~[᧒ᒿ]

Jeongin pov.:

Nervously, I stood in front of the mirror and straightened my shirt again.
"You are worse than your cousin." Snorting I looked at Hyunjin, who tie his hair together with the two thin braided strands.

"Done?" I nodded and we went to the common room waiting for Jisu, who wore a long red dress.
"Why are you going in a red and not a green dress? You are Slytherin." She walked ahead with a shrug.
"I just thought it was pretty."

We walked a bit until Hyunjin stopped. Jisu and I turned around confused.
"I'll pick someone up. You can already go." Slightly nervous he smiled and waved to us before Jisu and I went on.

Minho pov.:

"Come on Minho..!"
"Okay okay." Annoyed, I looked at my older brother and closed the button of my suit. I ran down the stairs behind him and discovered Ryujin, in a black dress, and her younger sister Yuna, in a yellow dress. My brother, on the other hand, wore a suit just like me, but with a tie that I had omitted.

A few steps after we left our common room, Changbin, Seungmin and Chaeryoung approached us and together we made our way down to the Great Hall.

Y/N pov.:

I comfortably pulled up my zipper on my back and turned to Yeji.
"Wow, good solution." Slightly astonished, the 1 year older looked at my outfit, which was structured like a jumpsuit, but on which something like a veil hung from the hip.

Yeji is on a white jumpsuit because she is also not a fan of dresses. If I had seen her jumpsuit before, I would certainly have considered it.

A knock on the door and a "Are you ready?" Was heard. We looked at each other again and smiled. We went to the door and saw Felix and Jisung. Jisung wore a blue suit, while Felix wore a black one with thin white stripes.

We made our way to the Great Hall, but I parted with the others when I discovered Hyunjin.

"May I?" He held his arm to me and I raked in with a smile.
„That's so cheesy." Laughing, I held a hand in front of my mouth and saw the older one smile.

„I don't want to screw it up."

In front of the Great Hall we met the others who had already found their partners. Jeongin blushed again next to Chris and Ryujin and Yeji couldn't keep their eyes off each other. Felix and Changbin, as well as Minho and Jisung, of course, went together. Otherwise, Seungmin and Chaeryeong and Yuna and Jisu went together.

Suddenly McGonagall came and asked Chris and the other two champions if they were ready, whereupon they nodded.

„Ready for what?" Jeongin looked up to Chris a little nervous.
„Oh God.. I'm sorry. I didn't tell you that at all." Slightly panicked, the older one looked at his companion from above.

„What didn't you say?"
„The champions have to open the ball with their companion."
"Okay."
"Okay?"
"Yes." Nodding and smiling, Jeongin looked at Chan and took his hand.
"Okay.." The older one whispered again and began to smile.

Chris and Jeongin were the last of the three couples to come to the hall. We had gone in just a few minutes before them. At some point I just dragged Hyunjin on the dance floor. We danced for quite a while.

In between, the music changed every now and then and after almost 2 hours we took a break. We got something to drink and sat down laughing at the last table, in the corner, to Changbin and Felix, who made out.

„Take a room." Grinning, Hyunjin turned to the two, whereupon Felix broke away from his friend, got up from his lap and pulled him out of the hall behind him. We looked after the two slightly shocked.

"Okay, let's think of something else." We talked and danced into the night. The others were gone at some point, except Chris and his new crush. He really loved the little boy.

„I like you Y/N." Hyunjin suddenly said.
„I like you too." Smiling, I looked up at him.
„No..I really like you..!" I nodded understandingly.

"Hyunjin..you have to know, I-" However, he interrupted me and lowered our hands.
"It's okay. I don't expect you to reply. I just wanted to get rid of it." He smiled slightly and got up to leave.

I reached for his hand and stopped him from walking. I pulled him back to his seat and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. I started smiling and bowed to his ear.

"I like you too. A lot" Smiling, I leaned back again, but was withdrawn and was not even 20 cm away from Hyunjin's face. Even from this proximity he looked beautiful. Just when I wanted to say something, his soft lips lay down on mine.

(824 words)
(21.12.2022)