ꫝꪮᧁ᭙ꪖ᥅ꪻᦓ, ᭙ꫀ,᥅ꫀ ᥴꪮꪑﺃꪀᧁ!~[ᒿ]

Y/N pov.:

I was woken up by Chan, who said he had to go to the bathroom. He got up, left the cabin and walked in the direction of the toilets. Still tired, I got up to look for Minsung, but someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and looked into Hyunjin's face, who looked at me sleepily. I have to admit, he kind of looked cute.

"Where is Chan?" He asked.
"He said he has to use the bathroom..." I answered shyly. I actually wasn't really shy, but there's sitting a Slytherin in front of me I don't know. Plus he was handsome- moving on. He nodded and let go of my wrist again.

So this time I really made my way back to the cabin of Minho, Jisung and I. I sat down with big eyes opposite Minho and Jisung, who already looked at me cringey.

Minho pov.:

Annoyed, Y/N closed the cabin door and probably went to Chan. When I looked at Jisung, he looked at me and swallowed. The only thing we did was to look into each others eyes. Even after 20 minutes, nothing changed. None of us wanted to break the silence. It wasn't unpleasant either, rather on the contrary, it was quite pleasant.

"What did Y/N actually mean by that? That we have something to say to each other?" Suddenly the tender voice of Jisung sounded. I didn't answered, I was way too focussed on his beautiful eyes.

"Minho?" He asked again uncertainly after a while.
"I love you.." -Wait, what did I just say?! Oh no, my mouth is working faster than my brain again. I'm just trying to talk myself out of this.
"Oh God, I'm sorry! I-um.. I meant I.. Uh-I love.. Hogwarts! Yes, I love Hogwar-" I stuttered and certainly spoke far too fast, so Jisung probably didn't even understood anything. But I was interrupted and not by holding a hand in front of my mouth, but by a soft pair of lips. His lips. I widened my eyes. Is that really happening right now?

Jisung pov.:

Wait - was he serious? He loves me? He loves me too?! After he realised what he just said, he started talking again. But I didn't understood a single word because he spoke way too fast. Without thinking much about it, I kissed him and wow- these lips are really soft!

Only when Minho pressed his lips against mine did I realise what I was doing and I sat back in my place.

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly. Minho got up and sat down next to me. He took my chin between his fingers and turned my head towards him.

"Do you love me?" He asked seriously. I nodded slightly and tried to keep looking him in the eye, but failed. He slightly grinned and came closer to me. I automatically closed my eyes and shortly after I felt his lips back on mine. I replied immediately and so we kissed again, but this time we really did and also longer.

When we broke away from the kiss, we looked at each other again.
"Jisung?" Minho interrupted the silence.
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"
"Of course!" I said excitedly, which led his lips to lay on mine again. When we broke away again, we smiled at each other. It feels like I'm in a dream.. Am I? I pinched my arm. Nope I'm not.
I leaned against Minho and he hugged me from the side.

"I love you." Minho suddenly said, which made me look at him. He also looked at me and smiled, which I covered.
"I love you too." I said back quietly. Minho kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him.

Dori got up and lay down on my lap. I started petting her and she purred. Sooni and Doongi were on the opposite bench and Dori was previously next to Minho.

"She likes you." Minho said dreamy. I smiled at him and focussed on Dori again.

After a good hour, our cabin door was opened and closed again. Y/N came in and sat down opposite us, between Sooni and Doongi. She looked at us expectantly.

"What?" Minho asked ignorantly and Y/N grinned.
"I'm not gonna tell you why we're sitting like that now and what happened." Minho said. Y/N looked at me and I smiled. She also smiled and nodded at me. Minho looked confused between us back and forth.

"What are you two up to?" He therefore asked sceptically.
"Oh, nothing." We said at the same time, that's why Minho shook his head sighing and smiling.

Y/N pov.:

After Jisung looked at me, I automatically knew that he would tell me. Jisung, Felix and I have the ability of legilimentation. Beat around the bush,  we can read the thoughts of others. Felix and I inherited it from our mother, she had it from her mother, aka our grandma. Ji inherited it as far as I know from his great-great-grandmother.

So while Minho was busy with Sooni and Doongi, Ji told me everything. I nodded again and again and stroked Snow. When Jisung finished his story, I was about to get a seizure. I was really happy for them.

"I'm so happy for you..!" I just said. Minho looked at me confused, I innocently smiled at him and he then looked back at Sooni and Doongi.
"Thank you." They said at the same time. I had to smile. Well, that can still be something.

About 3 hours later we arrived. We got out of the Hogwartsexpress and waited until our group was complete.

"Everyone there? 1, 2, 3,...13... Where is number 14?" Yes, that's typical Chris, always counting if everyone is there.
"You are number 14." I said, because he really forgot to count himself.
"Ah yeah right."
'Pabo...' I thought, which is why Felix and Jisung had to laugh.
"What?! Not true?" I asked the two smiling. They only shrugged their shoulders. The others looked at us confused and just continued to follow Chan.

"Well, did you get through the trip well?" A voice I knew very well asked us and I turned around.
"Hagrid!" Felix and I shouted at the same time and ran towards Hagrid, which made him laugh.

Hagrid has often helped us, Felix and me. When we messed up, he had sometimes 'saved' us. He's like an uncle who joins everything stupid. Or whatever you call that.

"Come on everyone! Off to Hogwarts! The first graders to me and the second graders are going to the carriages with the older vintages!" He shouted all over the station and walked down to the boats with the first graders. We slowly set out towards carriages and thestrals.

Once we arrived in Hogwarts, everyone went to the Great Hall. Each of us sat down at the table of their house. Speak: Yeji, Jisung, Felix and I to Hufflepuff. Chris, Minho, Ryujin and Yuna to Gryffindor. Changbin, Seungmin and Chaeryeong to Ravenclaw and Lia, Hyunjin and Jeongin to Slytherin.
So we waited until Dumbledore started talking and the first graders came in.

(In case you forgot :) )

(1199 words)
(28.11.2022)