᭙ꫝꪮ ꪖ᥅ꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ?~[ᗱ]

Felix pov.:

Once we arrived in the Great Hall, we sit down at our house tables and waited. The new first graders came in and something was explained to them. Every year the same, I thought they would do something new for each vintage, but apparently not. Okay, Felix that was stupid, as if they came up with a different speech every year..?

The first graders were assigned to the houses and Professor Dumbledore began to speak.
"So, my dear students. I was looking forward to see you again!..." He started, I'll spare you that.

I remember what it was like when Y/N and I arrived here and were divided into our houses...

~Time skip: 4 years ago~

We entered the Great Hall and were immediately stared at by everyone. Y/N took my hand and pressed it a little, probably to take away some fear from me and her.

I found Chris- and Minho-Hyung a few metres away from us sitting at their house table. I slightly pulled on Y/N's hand and she looked at me. I pointed at Chan and Minho and she looked at them. She waved at them with a smile and the older ones waved back.

Then my name was called and I went forward. I sat down on the chair and the talking hat was put on me. On the inside, I hoped for Gryffindor, because Minho and Chris were also there.

"Hmm, another Lee... There is a lot of courage in you. You seem nice.. You've never done anything bad to anyone... You like to annoy people, don't you? I think I know! You're going to.. HUFFLEPUFF!" He finished his long speech.

I smiled even if it wasn't my dream house and sat down at my house table.
Jisung was already sitting there and hugged me joyfully. We met earlier on the Hogwartsexpress. He asked if he could sit down with us because there was no free cabin elsewhere. Of course, we affirmed and he sat down. I liked him right from the beginning.

Anyway, right after me it was Y/N's turn. Hopefully she will join me in Hufflepuff. Otherwise I would be the only Hufflepuff out of my siblings.

The hat also thought about where to put her for a long time. He said something similar to mine.
"...HUFFLEPUFF!" She smiled all over her face. I think she didn't even cared which house she came to, it felt like every first grader already liked her, just because of her charisma. That's why I love my sister so much. She sat down next to me and we hugged each other.

~Present~

"..To a nice, new school year!" He finished his speech. We all got up and went to our common room or our dormitories.

Jisung and I decided to go to our dormitories first, which were sharing with two more Hufflepuff's. When we opened the door, Soobin and Jake were already busy unpacking their suitcases. We greeted each other and talked about our holidays, while Ji and I also started unpacking our bags.

After a while, we decided to go to our common room. Just as I walked down the last steps, I was almost run around. If Jisung hadn't supported me from behind, I would have completely fallen over.

I looked down at myself and looked who had hugged me so stormily. And just because of the smell I knew that it was Y/N. I put my arms around her and we walked to the couch, which stood in front of the fireplace. The other boys spread out next to Y/N's friends, who are also their roommates. Karina and Nayeon.

Suponce Professor Sprout came in, greeted us and wanted to go further, but had probably forgotten something

"Oh right, Y/N and Jisung. Can you please come with me for a moment?"

Y/N pov.:

Jisung and I got up to follow Professor Sprout. We left the common room and followed Professor Sprout into the corridors.

When we arrived at Professor Sprout's office, she went to her desk and came back to Ji and me with something in her hands.

"That's for you guys..!" She said calmly, but still full of joy. She held 2 pins in her hand.

We looked at her in disbelief, but she just kept smiling

"We? We are now students of trust?" Jisung asked.
"Yes. I hope you will master your task well! But I shouldn't worry about that..!" She answered Jisung's question.
"Thank you!" We said in sync and took the pins out of Professor Sprout's hands, just to put them on our capes.

Professor Sprout told us a little more about what we now have to pay attention to and what we can do from now on.

When we closed the door of her office behind us, we looked at each other and hugged tightly. After that, we happily made our way back to the common room.

So we tapped on the certain barrels to be able to enter our common room and then did so.

Felix, who first saw us, came straight towards us.

"And what did you did?" He immediately started talking full of joy.
"Nothing." I answered calmly and pulled him back to the couch. When we sat down, Jake looked at the pins at Jisung's and my cape.
"Woooow!" He said out loud, which is why all the attention laid on him and everyone looked at him questioningly. Except Jisung and I, we just grinned. Jake then pointed at our pins. The others were also amazed.

"Waw, how unfair..." Felix pouted, but the others laughed.
"I thought the twins would become students of trust." He continued to pout, which is why I threw myself on him and hugged him.

And by the way. We both love hugs, that's why we cuddle so often. We never slept alone in the past, but almost always together in a bed. And if one of us wasn't there, Minho or Chan had to suffer. At least they called it suffering, because we seem to crushed them. We still do it from time to time during holidays.

Felix put his arms around me and sighed, but had to laugh after a few seconds. Which is why I also had to laugh. I didn't know the reason. I guess that's a twin thing.

We still talked and laughed about a lot. We talked about our holidays and what we want to try out this school year. What we have to do and Ji and I talked a little more about our new duty.

When it was relatively late, we went to our dormitories. There we got ready for bed and talked a little more before we actually went to sleep.

~"Y/N!... Y/N!... Wait!" I turned around and saw a pretty boy. He seemed kind of familiar to me... That's why I asked him who he was.
"Who are you..?"
"Who I am? You'll find out early enough... But you actually should at least know my name." He said with a mischievous grin and disappeared into one of the adjoining rooms.

"I know where you are." I heard another voice whisper in my ear. ~

(1204 words)
(30.11.2022)