Chapter 1

Shelby's p.o.v:

As the witches council approached the Evermore, Shelby knew she had to go to her hiding spot. She grabbed Tortiose, her wand and scythe. As she spead through her empire to her secret cave hiding spot, that Sausage help her find just in any case this happens, she didn't have time to think of more "what if something goes wrong" scenarios, she was scared, scared that she might never see her grandma, scared that she might be found. But soon she reached the cave, she grabbed the key for magic barrier that was built with magic of Sanctuary, Sausage and Katherine helped her with barrier, because if it was just witch magic the council would easily locate her.

As she walked through the small cave underneath borders of her empire, she occasionally talked with Tortiose.

"Alright buddy, we're here" she semi cheerfully said as she set's down her stuff, and the anti-ghost lamp, carefully putting the toad down. "Let's hope this works, if not.... we're in big trouble" she continues her conversation with the toad who gently croaks in response as he jumps next to her.

With the witch council:

Arriving to evermore they are disappointed, disappointed by the fact that they weren't welcomed by the young witch that was supposed to be there.

"Glinda (the first name Google suggested lol). Where's your granddaughter?" said the head witch of the council visibly annoyed but still kept it cool and calm because she didn't expect much anyway.

"I.. Don't know.... Maybe she's doing something important, let's sit down and wait" said Glinda calmly but still worried about her granddaughter "I'm sure she'll come" "she better come" said another witch, as they summoned their brooms to sit and wait.
-they were near the amethyst lake btw

After some time the witches got impatient while Glinda was looking around, really proud of her granddaughter for building such a great empire but still worried if something happened to her. That amazement soon was stopped by other witch, Darcy "no that's it, she's not showing up" other witch backing her up "I say we find her by force"

"I'm sure she'll show up, besides look at how beautiful this place is, she has grown as a witch so much maybe we let her be"

"Glinda she destroyed part of the world by messaging up a simple spell" Darcy said

"And she never played attention or listened to rules" said a witch called Maddie

"That's enough! Find her at any cost!" yelled the head witch

     With Shelby

After some time she heard loud noises coming from above the small cavern. And she knew what it meant; The witches council was here, and they would do anything to find her. "Alright buddy, we don't know what will happen, but I want you to stay calm" she told her toad friend "... Just, stay calm..." but it more sounded like she was trying to calm herself down.

While everything was happening she couldn't stop thinking; Thinking about how would her grandmother feel after they don't find her

What would happen to her empire?
Sure she knew that the witches council was strict with inforcing rules but what are they actually capable of?

Thinking of how could she help her friends if she can't even help herself. How could she help Sausage with his visions or Katherine with her curse?

"Katherine.... Oh no!" said the witch scared and surprised.

"I left our alliance plans in my house. What if they come after her when they can't find me!?"

Suddenly the loud noises from above stopped...

"Tortiose we gotta help her, she must be in trouble"

End of part 1