Chapter 7

By now everything was back to normal; Well as much as it could be with the head witch of the council defeated and a ruler of one empire being out of it for at least two days, thanks to princess Katherine insisting that the witch Shelby stays in her kingdom for at least another day so she has a bit of time to heal. But back to the story

After the healer helped Shelby she was doing surprisingly alright but still badly injured and had to rest a little.

Too bad 'cause she had to go back to her own empire; But Katherine was worried about her and wanted her to stay for a little while, as a guest in her castle so she doesn't somehow hurt herself more

"Thanks for inviting me to stay, and again I'm so sorry for the big hole in the kingdom I made in the fight with council witches and other mess I caused"

"It's alright I'm just glad you're okay and safe here with me" Katherine said with a soft smile taking Shelby's non injured hand.

"Awww that's so sweet of you Katherine and I'm glad I'm here with you too"

Both girls stopped when they reached a room "Okay here's your room if you need anything just ask me or the staff. (with a little scoff like laugh) And don't get into trouble"  said Katherine

"ummm.... Katherine..?" said Shelby pointing into the room

"Yeah?"

"what's with all the bushes and the flower pot mini islands?" asked Shelby confused with Stratos' decoratiobs being in one of the rooms of Katherine's castle.

"What!? Oh come on another gift... (sighs) that pirate really doesn't know when to stop" Katherine says a bit annoyed by pirate Joe ignoring all the lessons Katherine tried to teach him about not stealing.

"I'm sorry Shelby but I can't deal with this now, it's really late; Do you mind sleeping on the floor in my room? There's plenty of space for both you, Tortiose and your belongings"

"Oh!.... Uhhh yeah s-sure" replied the withc, barely said a few words

"Okay than, it's a bit farther, follow me" said Katherine as she grabbed most of the things so Shelby doesn't have to carry a lot with one arm.

The walk was pretty quiet but they soon reached Katherine's room. Katherine put Shelby's scythe and broom on the floor. Shelby was petting Tortoise as Katherine was putting together a makeshift bed for her, Katherine insisted on Shelby relaxing because she's a guest.

"There, all done, make yourselfs at home" said Katherine as she pat Tortoise, after that she flopped onto her bed.

Some time passed as they were both trying to fall asleep but couldn't. Shelby sat up and looked at Tortouise sleeping on her hat, she smiled a little cause of how cute her toad pet looked and than she looked at Katherine, she was surprised to see her sit up too as Shelby tought she was sleeping.

"Can't sleep either huh?" asked the princess

"yeah, too many thoughts"

"well, I moved the mangrove sapling that you gave me to my room when I started having nightmares. So now when I can't sleep" said the princess as she reached for a little pot on the table "I look at it and think about you" the princess was so starstruck that she didn't even realise what she said untill the witch spoke "you.. think about me" with a hard blush and probably sparkles in her eyes.

"hehe... yeah... you are uhhh so calming and kind that uhhh the tought of you makes me feel better" replied the princess trying to get herself out of the situation, but her blush and single sweat drop on her forehead told otherwise.