Meant to be (oneshots 6)

With Katherine
"Thanks a lot False I don't know how I would do it without your help."

"No problem, have fun with Shelby today and happy anniversary."

"Thanks, I sure will. I should get going now, see ya."

"Bye!" she waved at me before turning and walking away. I then got my rockets and started flying with my elytra towards a small lake I found perfect for my date with Shelby today, I'm literally so excited about it.

And I for sure can't wait to see her reaction to the bracelet. I wanted to give her something special since she's very special to me so I decided to go with a bracelet (I know I said a necklace but a bracelet sounded better, sorry), knowing that she's a witch I went with something that would be useful to her magic, so I decided to get a pice of an amethyst used in history by the great wizard who lived thousands of years ago.

It is said that those crystals possess such great magical properties, so I created a design for a bracelet so she could always have strong magic with her when I'm not there to help her.

False really did a great job making it. It was a silver bracelet with some engraved flowers, while others were made of separate pieces then put together on the base of the bracelet, the biggest flower, which was in the middle, holding the crystal.

I know she prefers mushrooms, and that flowers are more my thing, but I wanted her to remember I'm always by her side even if we can't always be together.

I finaly arrive at the lake and the scenery was amazing, yesterday I got most things ready I just had to put the fairy lights and decorative crystals, from our first official date, in their place.

---------------
With Shelby
Wow I can't believe that on this day one year ago Katherine asked me to be her girlfriend. Before that this all felt like a dream and it still does, I would've never thought that I'll have to stop running away from the witches council and my other problem also that I could finally be happy with someone who truly cares about me; Let alone thinking that someone as kind and brave, strong and just drop dead gorgeous, not to mention how much she cares about everything and likes to help people. She so funny and her laughter just brightens my day and.....

"Oh right I have to get ready!" the realisation hit me harder than I fell off my bed.

"Ow!"

I rubbed my head and finally got up and went to my closet to chose my outfit for today.

"Hmmmm, she said we're going somewhere with sand so maybe something for the beach?"

I finally found something that looked cute for a date. It was a casual lavender dress with short sleeves, missing the shoulder parts and was held by two straps instead.

It was nice but just as Katherine taught me, layers could make it better, so I grabbed another pice of fabric and wrapping it on my left side, making another little bit longer skirt. Which had little sparkle like details at the bottom. And it was perfect holder for my wand! In case I need it.

Over the course of last year Katherine and I slowly started matching with each other more and more by accident and it's was adorable if you ask me. And because of that I'm sure this dress will fit with anything Katherine had in mind.

Even though I love my hat I had to leave it, doesn't really fit with the beach vibes, so instead I grabbed the flowers similar to the ones on my hat and made a little flower crown in my hair.

"Now....all I need to find is the ring."

Somehow I forgot where I put it and literally searched everywhere but no luck, literally how could I have losst it in my own mess, I swear I have a system here!