Kitchen disaster (oneshots 5)

Okay before we start I originally planned to make this into just Katherine cooking traditional witch food but Bowsarepretty gave me a much better request to make them cook together, thanks again for the suggestio it was really fun writing it!
-----------------

If you were by any chance a citizen in Glimmer Grove at first you would be really confused why the princess is never in the kingdom when she's not busy or is with the ruler of the empire of Evermore.

But eventually everyone knew that the witch was dating their princess, will she become their second queen soon 🤔, and nowadays it's pretty normal to see the mentioned witch within the castle or on the streets.

And today is no different; Princess Katherine's witch girlfriend, Shelby came to visit her in the castle, resulting to them messing around with each other and just being happy.

"And then he came and saw the big toad and just froze in place!" giggles Shelby "I wish you could've seen the look on his face it was hilarious."

Katherine was sitting in her throne with Shelby in her lap, by now it's their thing, but can't blame them the throne is pretty comfy.

"It seems like everyone fears the toad huh?" Katherine said with a small giggle.

"Yeah don't mess with the toad! It eats souls too." they both giggled but.....a sudden grumble caught their attention.

"Sounds like the toad isn't the only one who's hungry." Katherine then decided to stand up, and carry Shelby with her, going to the kitchen but then her stomach grumbled too "Heh speak for yourself pretty lady."

As they entered the kitchen Katherine said "Don't worry my servants are great cooks, they can make pretty much anything!" very proudly and confident, closing her eyes.

"Ummm.....what servants, love?"

"What." when Katherine opened her eyes seeing no servants in the kitchen only then she realised "Oh my god I totally forgot about the task!"

"Hm? What task?"

As their one year anniversary was approaching Katherine asked all her servants to go around the empires to find pieces to make a special, and very nicely designed magical necklace she wanted to make for her girlfriend. But obviously she couldn't tell her that "Just to gather some materials for next builds and....stuff...."

"Oh alright. Well it looks like we'll have to cook something for ourselves....Lucky for you my love I'm great at cooking!" said the witch with a grin, pretending like she's actually good at it.

But the princess wasn't that much convinced "I can cook too you know, it's not much harder than baking anyway."

"Well cooking is more similar to making potions so I'm the best cook here." said Shelby crossing her arms and raising her chin.

Matching her energy Katherine came closer and bent a little to be on the same eye level as the witch "Was that a challenge?"

"Maybe it is, maybe it's not?" Shelby came so close to Katherine that their noses touched, both were determined to win the challenge, and very red in the face, but still giggled at the cute gesture, they were just messing with each other after all and had fun; But a challenge is a challenge.

"We both cook each other's traditional meal and then decide who wins, deal?" asked the witch when she backed away, extending her hand for a handshake.

"Deal." Katherine shook Shelby's hand and looked her in the eyes admiringly.

-------

After they prepared all the necessary dishes they'll use, now they needed their recepies.

"So what's my dish, your majesty?"  asked the witch as she leaned her back against the counter supporting herself with her elbows.