Our red box 2

The team watched the duo as they made jokes and laughed at each other "Huh I guess they are pretty close but someday he'll be closer to me" Mei exclaimed as she pouted "I'm sure it won't be so easy they've known each other since they were children," said Kageyama while he crossed his arms. The duo finally stopped bickering and started to walk over to the rest of the team and Mei "Babeee you look so handsome as always!" she said as she ran to Tsukishima and hugged him "oh um yeah thanks" she started to compliment Tsukishima while Yamaguchi just stood off to the corner looking at the couple. "Yamaguchi you good?" the taller blue-haired boy asked "O-oh! Yeah sorry, did you need something?" "no I was just making sure...you looked sad" he then walked away while Yamaguchi stood in confusion, he found it quite strange since he never really talked to Kageyama or interacted with him. "Okay! Everyone starts stretching before the coach comes and gets mad" Daichi yelled "C'mon Yamaguchi let's go stretch" " Okay tsukki!" they both walked over to the corner and started to talk about what type of exercise they wanted to do.

-Time skip-

Practice had finally ended and the whole team was going to their classes, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi stayed for a while in the changing room to "Sooooo how's it going with Mei??" "Well I mean she's nice and all but I guess I still feel awkward around her, if I'm being honest I'm not really sure why I even started dating her I guess I couldn't say no..." the blond threw his bag over his shoulder while he walked over to Yamaguchi "you know I get awkward and nervous when someone asks me out" "but you always say no? What was different this time?" Yamaguchi stared at Tsukishima for a while waiting for his response "...She confessed to me in front of her friends...I didn't know what else to say" Yamaguchi stood quietly not wanting to say anything in case he wanted to vent a little more. "So you didn't want to date her?" " no not really" he opened the changing room door as he said that."Soooo are you going to break up with her?" God, I don't know, I wouldn't even know what to say" Yamaguchi clearly saw that Tsukishima was getting nervous so he decided to change the topic. "Anyways did you finish the homework?" "What homework?" He looked back at Yamaguchi "Y'know the history homework" "oh yeah I did" "could you help me with it I didn't understand it" Tsukishima gave a small smile to Yamaguchi and said "sure.." "Thanks, Tsuki!" Yamaguchi returned the smile ."We should go now" he hurriedly turned his face so Yamaguchi couldn't see his face "okay".

-Time skip-

"Hey, Tsuki?" It was lunch and the duo was sitting outside since the cafeteria was always too loud "yeah?" Tsukishima replied while still having food in his mouth "I'ma go get something to drink d'you want something? He started to stand up while Tsukishima thought about what he wanted " I'll take a soda please" "sure thing!" He started to walk over to the vending machine "So a soda and some strawberry milk..." he had finally reached the vending machine but he saw a figure standing in front of it. "Kageyama?" The slightly taller boy jumped a little at the voice of Yamaguchi "oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you" "No it's fine" "...." It was silent for a minute until Yamaguchi spoke up again "So why were you just standing there?" "oh..I wanted to get some milk but I dont have money right now" he looked down in shame "💭 I look so lame..." "..D'you mind if I buy you something?" Kageyama quickly looked up with sparkels in his eyes "Wait really?!" "yeah of course!" "what do you want?" Strawberry milk please!" "Oh? You like strawberry milk too?" he asked as he pushed the numbers for the drinks "yeah I do.." a small tint of pink went over kageyama's face not bright enough for anyone but him to knowte's "thats cool im also getting strawberry milk" "..Thats cool.." The drinks had all finally gotten out "here!" "thanks! I'll make sure to pay you back tomorrow" "no need I offered to buy it for you" yamaguchi gave a small smile with the two drinks in hand " you sure?" "yeah of course!" yamaguchi turned around and waved goodbye to kageyama "see you later!" "yeah bye!". Yamaguchi walked away and met up with Tsukishima again " What took you so long?" he looked up at Yamaguchi while closing a book he was reading "oh I saw Kageyama standing next to the vending machine so I offered to buy him a drink" " why? Doesn't he have his own money? He said with a bitter tone "no, he didn't have money that's why I offered" "okay" He turned his gaze away from Yamaguchi " why? Jealous that you're not the only person I talk to? "What? Of course not just shut up and start eating already we only have twenty minutes left" "hehe okay tsukki!"

-hiiiii so I know I said i was only going to take a couple of days to do this but it turned out to be a couple of weeks 😄🔫 yeah that was my bad I didn't really have the motivation to keep on writing this but I got bored during school so I just decided to write this chapter. So I think the schedule of when I post would be every Saturday-Sunday but if I can't post a new chapter for that week I'll let you know in advance, Anyway, that's really it, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry again for the ending but I'm still not good at doing the ending but again please stay safe out there and take care byee! (and sorry if there are any spelling mistakes).