Our Red Box 1

"Nine years....its been nine years since I met him.....nine years with the same feelings for him....nine years waiting for him to give me a sign.....these nine years were all hopeless." The green-haired boy was laying down face down on his bed, He had just gotten the "horrific" news that Tsukishima Kei his best friend and also his crush of over nine years has gotten a girlfriend. "Ughhhh" Yamaguchi knew his friend wasn't into guys but he still had a bit of hope, He thought sense he was the only one Tsukishima was close to he might have a chance but all that hope went to waste. Yes, he was being a bit dramatic but his feelings for his friend were intense he never really kept it a secret that he had a "tiny" crush on him. Even some of their teammates thought they were dating, he was more than obvious that he liked Tsukishima but the blond was and is dense. " I need to get ready for school -_- " he got up from his bed and walked over to his closet so he could take out his uniform " Huh? Whats this? " he reached out behind his shoe stand and took out a bright red box with a little white bunny on top " Oh! I remember this " he set the box down on the ground and took off the lid. " aww! This brings back so many memories!! " he took out three polaroid photos and stared at them for a good while. " i wis-OH! CRAP IM LATE" He hurriedly shoved the box in his closet a took out his school uniform. " god damn you took so long now we're late to practice" the blond scowled as he pushed his glasses back on his face " Huh? I thought it was "just a club" hmmm??" "tsk, c'mon we're going to be even more late if we keep on talking". They both were walking up to the gym door but as Tsukishima reached out his hand to open the door they heard a high-pitched voice " Babeeeee!" .......She's brunette, and had blue eyes, she was part of the student council, she's smart, pretty, and overall...perfect. She ran over to tsukishima and tucked on his sleeve " can i wach you practise pleaseee??" " I thought you had a meting?" he said as he reached out to hold her bag " ohh..about that it was re-scedule for friday" " -They totally forgot i was here -_- " he was just awkwardly standing off to the side waiting for them to finish their conversation since tsukishimas had was already on the door " Then yeah sure you can wach i just have to ask my coach if thats okay" "Alright!" Tsukishima pushed the door open and then held the door for his girlfriend " ...who is that??" "how am i supposed to know boke" the duo then started bickering as tsukishima, his girlfriend, and yamaguchi walked in "Oh? Tsukishima whos this?" sugawara asked as he walked towards them with a volleyball in his hands " umm this is Mei my girlfriend" "....." "WHAT???" the whole team turned their head around to look at Tsukishima and Mei "Did you know about this yamaguchi!!???" Nisshinoya asked as he pointed at the couple "uhh yeah?.." he answered awkwardly while taiking off his jacket " why wouldint he? Hes my best friend. " " -Damn i just got friend-zoned". "Well go change we only have twenty minutes left," Daichi said " Yes captain! " They both jogged off to the locker room so they wouldn't get a scolding from Daichi. "Sooooo how long have you and stingyshima been dating ??" hinata asked with a questioning face " oh we've been daiting for about a week already" Mei responded with a smile on her face "Why?" kageyama asked with a cold and serious face "H-huh? What do you mean?" "Why would you want to date tsukishima i mean yeah i guess hes smart but thats it he's overall average" He said while picking up a volleyball he had dropped a while ago "oh! Well i dont know about you but i think hes very handsome and sweet!" she said as she crossed her legs " PFFT TSUKISHIMA? SWEET?? HAHAHA THATS HILARIOUS" Hinata laughed out while crouching as he held his stomach " w-what? He is sweet?" " well yeah to yamaguchi hes the only person he can stand " Kageyama responded "thats true ive only seen him be nice to tadashi i wonder why" tanaka added " w-well yeah he can be cold sometimes but ill try to get him to warm up to me!" She exclamed " Okay were done!!" yamaguchi yelled out as he walked over to the stairs " why are you going to the stairs?" tsukishima asked ignoring everyone else " I need a ball dumbass" He said as he made a sacasting smile " who are you calling dumbass huh???" " You duhh!" they both were in their won separet world while the team was looking at them "See they seem like they fit together"

- Okay finally I'm done! Sorry for the awkward ending but I'll probably publish the next chapter in a couple of days! Also sorry if I repeated a lot, this is the first fanfic I'm actually motivated to finish so it's technically the first ever fanfic I've written. I also apologize if I spelled anything wrong, I would use the " English isn't my first language" (Btw I'm not trying to make fun of anyone for using this) but if I'm being honest I use English more than my first language. Anyway thank you for choosing to read this and I hope I did an okay job at writing this but please stay safe out there and take care byee!