Chapter 1

Note:(Most of the story is going to be in Lauren's or Dani's P.O.V)

*This is when they are on tour*

Lauren-16

Dani-14

Lauren's P.O.V

*In the tour bus*

I am laying in bed thinking (no wonder I can't go to sleep) , since me and dani are so close and we look at each other and we interact on stage with each other, fans they think we have a inseperable sisterly bond.

So it shows our closeness but what people don't know including my family is that i'm bi. To be honest I kind of.... like her...alot...I can't like her she is my sister..but I do...I love her...

"Lol... can i sleep with you?..." dani seemed like she was crying, I nodded and motioned her over to me. Dani climbed up to my bed, I scooted over, and cuddled into me. "Dan, you want to talk about it ?" "not really" she snuggled closer into me, I wrapped my arms around her waist "goodnight, dan" I kissed her head and we fell asleep.

Dani's P.O.V

*Dream*

You're ugly

You don't deserve to live

Die!!!

Tweets,fans screaming.... I can't take it anymore...

Holding the gun up to my head

The only thing that will make me stop.. hates me right now.. is Lauren. I thought she would

accept me but she rejected me...

*End of Dream*

Tears streaming down my face why am I crying is it that the haters are getting to me or is that Lauren can never know my secret that I love her...

I get up and quietly walk over to Lauren's bunk, "Lol... can i sleep with you?..." she nodded and motioned for me to come up. She scooted over some and I snuggled into her and she mumbled ""Dan, you want to talk about it ?" not feeling like talking just quite yet.. "not really" I snuggled closer to her with her arms draped around my waist "good night, dan" she kissed my head...fangirling right now XD.

Lauren's P.O.V

"Awwww" I opened my eyes a little and see lisa and katherine taking pictures of us.

#Dauren

"Get that phone away from us you weenies" slapping lisa's hand away." Nope because it is time for yall to get up and eat breakfast". Lisa pulled Dani out from under me and Kath pulled me up and we all walked to the front of the bus to eat.

I sat down between dani and lisa and started eating I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked up into hazel eyes and I got losted in them..." Lauren, are you ok,?" Lisa nudged me in the arm ya I am fine.

I am really not fine... I am dying on the inside....