Chapter 2

Dani's P.O.V

I placed my hand her thigh, she looked up at me she had the most dreamiest eyes. I heard whispering from Lisa "Lauren are you ok," she said she was fine I could tell that she wasn't fine at all. I sat there with a thought what if I pulled her aside and told her, but she would hate me for life. Dani, I turned my head to face Lauren, could I talk to you outside? I nodded and grabbed her hand leading her outside. "What do you want to talk about?" "There is someone I like ....

Lauren's P.O.V

Dani grabbed my hand and took me outside to the back of the bus, "what do you want to talk about?" she asked with a confused face. I need to do this..... confessing my feelings... "There is someone I like...but I know will not like me back... she might think it's gross...." "YOU ARE GAY???" dani was fixing to get punched if she dosen't keep it down "no, I am bi....but hopefully she likes me back then I might be gay...anyways I don't know I she will like me or not....I just dont want to get rege... I opened my eyes to see Dani kissing me, the sparks ignited immediately I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer and her arms wrapped around my neck and started played with my hair, it felt good and I slipped out a slight moan. Man I wish we had more oxygen ... "Sorry, you just talk to much Lo" "No don't be sorry I loved it... I love you" she smiled and pecked my forehead."Let's go back in the tour bus." I took her hand and lead her inside to sit down with the rest of the family.

Dani's P.O.V

When Lo told me she liked a girl I was a little sad that she might not like me, but she just will not shut up so took the opportunity. I placed my lips on hers and her lips. I was fixing to pull away because she seemed that she didn't like it, but I felt her hands snake around my waist and pulled me closer and I put my arms around her neck and played with the curls in her soft hair she moaned a little and then we pulled away for oxygen."Sorry, you just talk to much Lo" "No don't be sorry I loved it... I love you" I am so happy right now you wouldn't believe it. Being so glad that I am the girl that she was talking about I wanted another kiss, but I knew our family would be wondering where we were so i gave her a kiss on the forehead before we headed in the tour bus.

--------------------------------

Short and Sweet!!!

Let me know what yall think.

More to come!!!