Chapter 14

No excuses I know finally have time to update. Yayayayayayaya anyways Happy Reading!!!

Dani's P.O.V

Everyday is a struggle getting up and facing the world. Since we moved to Tennessee we have been growing apart. (By we I mean family) . At least I have Lauren to help me through this heck of a world. "Babe, you have to get up" there she was standing at the door of my room how beautiful even when she is tired. "I know but I am still amazed how beautiful you are." I get up and walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. " Dani you are way more beautiful than you think you are." Closing the gap between us...."Anyways breakfast is ready just to let you know."

Getting up to get dressed I looking in the mirror I don't even recognize myself anymore..... My cuts stopped growing but my depression hasn't.

Lauren's P.O.V

I know Dani is depressed I can tell but sometimes she just will not let me in. Even though she is my Girlfriend, she matters the most to me.

Dani walked in tired " Good Morning " I went and wrapped my arms around her giving her a kiss which turned me on and the sparks.

"Girls!!!! What did we say about this!!!!" Aw crap..... I spun around to see two ticked off parents fixing to pound us into the wall.... " This is still not except able in this house we are going to see your sisters after you eat so stop making a sene and eat your food!!!!!!" Dang she on a roll.... I smiled at Dani and pecked her cheek and fixed my plate of food.

*Later That Day*

Dani's P.O.V

Lauren and I are sitting in the car going home from our sisters house. Which ended well.....