Chapter 9

Sorry that I have not updated in a while last week of school was crazy with trips and all that nonsense now all I have to complete are final exams and I will be done with school..... Hip Hip Hooray!!!!! :D :D

anyways enjoy !!!

——————————————————————————————

No One's P.O.V

"Run,Run they're coming" Lisa shoving us all up stairs into her bedroom. "No one move.." Why are we hiding?" Lauren asked while she snuggled into Dani's side for comfort. "While you two were gone Christina and mom have been giving us 'therapy' by hitting us till we tell them a secret." Lisa lifted her sleeve up and showed us a huge brouse.

Dani's P.O.V

Lisa lifted her sleeve up to show us a huge bruise that they inflicted upon her. I looked down a little looking into laurens' eyes... "Remember I will not leave you ok," the widest smile appeared on her face. Leaning in and kissing her for what seemed like forever , "Get a room," I looked up breaking the kiss seeing Lisa snickering. "Oh hush up you weenie," throwing pillow at her. Lauren seemed embarrassed,she got up to go help keep watch. The door collapsed and Lauren was right under it so being the hero I am I tackled her wiched pushing her to safety unlike me my leg is under the door. *Crack* the disgusting sound was really loud,couldn't feel my leg under the door and plus Christina and mom are on the door which doesn't help. Christina walked over to Lauren and picked her up and her arms.... and pulled her into a hug then looked over and glared at me. "Are you ok lolo," lauren ignored Christina and looked at me and carefully pulled me out from under the door. My leg looked disgusting with a little bone sticking out of my knee.

Lauren's P.O.V

Danis' knee looks gross I definitely think she will be forced to have surgery. I picked her up and Lisa and I silently walked to the car and drove Dani to the hospitality. What if she dosen't make it through surgery what will I do? We amidated Dani and they took her to the back room and worked on her. The doctor said the surgery would last about 6 hours since the bone snapped where it is connected to the and ankle. I started to hyperventilate, I couldn't breath, Lisa must have noticed and she started rubbing my back, "Dan is strong she will com through for us... for you."

—————————————————

I am back and I am alive will be updating again soon!