Chapter 5

Note: I am going to skip ahead in time to where they are at home and only Lisa knows at this point about there secret. Dani is all better in this chapter.

*2 weeks Later*

Lauren's P.O.V

So far no one in our family has found out us accept Lisa. Thinking about this is distracting me from watching tv. " Dan, I want to tell them today" she looked up since she is in my lap. " I don't know about it what if they don't accept us," she looked like she was going to cry. "Babe, please don't cry you know I can't stand you crying, but I will be there every step of the way." I wrapped my arms her to comfort her since she is crying into my chest.

Dani's P.O.V

I just don't want them to hate us. When someone ask about my true love in shinning armor I think of Lauren. I feel weak right now crying into her chest she held me until I fell asleep. " Dan, can you wake up I want to tell our sisters, I can't wait." I got up and we went up stairs and called a sister meeting.

Lauren's P.O.V

"The reason you are all here is because...." I cant get it out ......will they accept us... then Dani finished "because we are together" she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked at the rest of my sisters, Christina looked mad and so does Katherine, but Lisa and Amy stood up and hugged us. Christina stood up and punched me in the gut that made me fall back onto the ground, "Lauren, I thought we taught you that this is not acceptable." Christina swung at me again, but Dani stepped in the way to take the blow that made her nose bled. Lisa got up and constrained Christina to sit in a chair she is so furious I was afraid that this would happen that we won't be accepted. I grabbed Dani's hand and we ran out of the house to our secret spot and sat down I cried and Dani held me. Maybe we weren't Meant to Be.

Christina's P.O.V

I can't believe those two would do that....that second I see both of them on the ground I regretted what I did and they both ran out of the house, I pray and hope they come back. I just can't accept them, but Lisa and Amy do. The rage is building up again and I can't help it I punch the desk which hurt really bad I started tearing up. Katherine hugged me and we both cried hoping they would come back.