Chapter 12

*This might be my last update for a little while since I am going on a mission trip next week, I might update tomorrow also*

Ohhhh and also I don't know If I ever wrote this in the book Lauren and Dani are girlfriends....OK?....Ok

Disclaimer: Pray and hope that theses rude remarks are not being said.

Dani's P.O.V

We are walking back from our date and Lauren took a couple of pics with some of the Cimfam. "Here Dani can you take this pic?" A girl shoved her phone in my face so did a couple of other girls. Being the nice girl I am I took the pictures and handed the phones back the girls came up to my ear and whispered. "Dani, you suck......I liked the band before you were in it." The girl crushed my toe with her heels walking away. I don't mean to be a person that cries all the time by that hurt.

Lauren's P.O.V

"Dan, are you alright?" Dani started to cry her eyes out and she took off her shoe her toe is to see a bleeding and swollen toe. I cuddled her in my chest while the rain of tears streamed down her face. "Babe, it is ok.....shhhh...." kissing her head and stroking her back she seemed to calm down some. " She said that the band was better off without me..means she liked the band better when I wasn't in it......" Dani sobbed, " well let's get back home and sneak in from the back door and hope there is no one home." I grabbed her hand and we walked side by side and hand in hand to the back door to our house.

Lisa's P.O.V

I wonder where Lolo and Dani are?....They have been gone for a while for their date. They have known each other since birth so I trust them. Putting my earbuds in and I see two figure at the back door....they walk in..... "Lolo, Dani!!!! " I hugged them and escorted them up to our room. I looked down to see Dani's toe bleeding so I went to go get a first aid kit.

Lauren's P.O.V

Lisa went to go get some band-aids for Dani's tie that got crushed.....She looked so depressed recently not being her normal bubbly self . "Hey, Dan don't let the haters get to you," snaking my arms around her waist drawing her closer to me. Smiling up at me Dani kissed me and snuggled into my chest and started crying...... "I am so sorry Lauren......" dani showed her wrists to me....... How could I not know....... My Girlfriend ......

-------------------

If this chapter sucked I am sorry...My hiccups are not helping in this writing process.....ugh......

Enjoy!