Chapter 11

*School has finally let out and I can finally update frequently and get things done with this story and possibility on my other story.*

Dani's P.O.V

Waking up to my beautiful girlfriend on my chest with her arms wrapped around me she looked so peaceful and pretty. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Good morning beautiful!" Lauren looked up at me, how can you be awake at this hour, burring her face in my chest. I forgot she wasn't a morning person..... "Come on you have to get up I am taking you on a date" She had those eyes that you can tell when someone has an idea. Jumped off of me and dragged me out of the bed and kissed me. "Well then let's get dressed and go!!!" Running off and almost hitting the door, sometimes she just flat out scares me half to death.

Lauren's P.O.V

I almost ran into the door on my way out of our room. We both Finally got dressed and told our sisters we would be out for a bit.

*Skipping to the Date*

Dani held my hand and led me to our secrete spot and set up a blanket to lay on and of course food. She pulled me down laying beside her.... gazing into her hazel eyes I moved a piece of hair that was blocking her face. Leaving my hand on the side of her face I pulled her closer to my lips. Dani wrapped her arms around my waste pulling us together till we are both touching each other. Fireworks set of again and the sensation filled our bodies her tongue glided across my upper lip and I gladly a obliged by opening my mouth. Thinking about this is a really bold move for Dani. I think way to much .....

Dani's P.O.V

I am going to make a move the only move I really know how.... I moved my tongue against Lauren's....she opened her mouth..... I pulled away because I needed air.... darn oxygen.... Lauren's puppy face is so adorable "Sorry, I am out of breath." Panting really hard because it's hot in here.

---------------------
I don't know why but I love writing chapters like this....

Got a new guitar today it is so sick!!! been playing it a lot today that's basically what I will be doing this entire summer is playing my guitar...... no life I know...... jk

#Dauren

All the way

Q: Is Cimorelli really moving Tennessee???? Rumors

A:

See ya