Chapter 7

Dani's P.O.V

We made it to the house with so called family and worse part is that we still haven't came out to our parents, but I wouldn't be surprised if snitch Christina told about us to our parent's. Sneaking to the backyard we climbed thru the windows to meet Lisa in her bed with earphones. She looked up at us to see us drenched she had shocked but concerned look on her face. Kicking off her blankets she pulled us into the bathroom and giving us towels to dry off and giving us dry clothes. Pulling us into a hug, "I missed ya'll so bad, everyone has gone crazy." Lisa had a black eye and bruises on her arms. "What happened to you,Lisa," I put my hands up to her face she looked scared and backed away.

Lisa's P.O.V

"What happened to you ,Lisa? Dani pointed put a hand on my face and it hurt. I backed away a little ever since they left (which was like a day) Christina has been moody and has been taking it out on all of us. Not only that Christina told our parents about their relationship and our dad gets intoxicated with alcohol and drugs a lot  and our mom is very abusive now. "LISA,GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE" getting up lauren grabbed my hand and smiled reassuring smile before I went down stairs. There was a loud crash, probably a beer bottle, I raced down the stairs to see Amy and Katherine on the floor unconscious with a broken beer bottle at their feet with a couple of bloody bruises on their heads. "Here Lisa, drink some," slurring he handed me a beer bottle. "I am not going to drink this," that was my mistake for mouthing of, my cheek burned from a slap. "Drink it," he grabbed me and slammed me into the wall forcing me to drink the beer.

Lauren's P.O.V

Lisa left the room a little startled and scared, there was a loud crash, I opened the door and quietly walked down the stairs with Dani right behind me. I see Amy and Kath on the floor with bloody foreheads and a beer bottle smashed beer bottle at their feet and Lisa is pinned to the wall "Drink it," she lifted the beer up to her mouth and was forced to drink the whole bottle. I think dad put drugs in the beer because Lisa looked very sick and her eyes rolled in the back of her head and slumped to the floor.