Chapter 13

Sorry guys haven't updated in a while been real busy with junk ....... (Sports) ......

Dani's P.O.V

I wake up in Lauren's arms wrapped around me she is so warm!! I snuggled closer into her chest, she tightens her arms securing me in her embrace. I leaned up and kissed her, she moved her hands up my body sending sparks through my body.

Lauren's  P.O.V

I feel Dani moving in my arms I opened my eyes to see her breathing in my sent and snuggled into my chest. Smiling I tightened my arms around her, she looks so adorable when she is tired. Dani moved and kissed my lips, moving my arms up to her face lacing my fingers in her hair. Dani bit my lip which made me moan into her mouth.... " Hey, girls stop making out it is to get your bums out of bed." Lisa yelled at us through the door.

Shaking my head at Lisa I tossed the blanket the blanket of us and picked up Dani bride style, she felt so light....." Dan eat something for me ok".....

Dani's P.O.V

"Dan eat something for me ok" I sat down at the table beside Lauren she glanced over at me intertwining our fingers she squeezed my hand telling me to eat .... I ate almost half of my waffle and pushed my plate forward released Lauren's grip "I am going to go for a walk..." Lauren got up and followed me outside. I felt an arm wrap around me embracing me in a hug, she makes me forget about cutting but the hate will still be there when we get back to the house. We walked to the park and sat down on the bench with Lauren cuddled into my side "Promise me Dani that you wont cut yourself anymore," she pulled up my sleeve and looked and the inflicted cuts with tears coming from her eyes daring to drip down her face.... "I can't make promises that I can't keep.... looking in to my girlfriends eyes.... But for you I will, I promise for you Lauren"

Lauren looked up and smiled at me and kiss my scars and up my arm to my face. We kissed for about two minutes before we need oxygen (darn oxygen) "You're beautiful and I want you to know that" "I am glad I have you to stop me from doing stupid stuff, and I thank you for being so wonderful"

Lauren's P.O.V    

She promised me that she will not cut anymore but I will still have to keep and eye on her. I saw the hurt in her eyes when I was crying I lifted her sleeve up and kissed her scars and all the way up to her lips. "You're beautiful and I want you to know that" Dani started crying and hugged me tighter "I am glad I have you to stop me from doing stupid stuff, and I thank you for being so wonderful" "Let's go home Dani the others are probably worried sick" hand in hand we walked back to the house. We are in the eye of the storm, but at least we can find peace.