One last beautiful day?!

Unbelievable how good such a completely sleepy day can be. When I wake up the next morning I'm no longer lying on the couch but in bed. James is lying next to me, on his back with all fours stretched out. Unlike yesterday, I'm full of energy. Hard to believe when I think about how bad I felt yesterday. Can't imagine how the day would have been if James hadn't been with me. How he really read my every wish from my eyes and took care of me. The thought of him holding me all day while I slept off my hangover makes me feel butterflies all over again. James is just perfect and I........ I'm so in love with him. Something I never thought I'd ever feel about a man. I didn't just think so, I was sure. I roll onto my side and watch him sleep. I could lie here forever and just look at him. I'm really scared of going back home. What if Peter objects to our relationship? What if it all comes down to me having to choose between James and my brother? Would I be able to make that decision? Either I would lose my brother who is my life or I would lose James, who is kind of my life too. Sure, Peter isn't a little kid anymore, but he's never had to share me. All his life I was both a mother and a sister. My attention was always with him without exception. Maybe I'm exaggerating with my concerns, but... I don't know. I guess I'm just scared that I might lose the happiness I'm feeling right now. I'll figure it out somehow, hopefully. I have to if I want to keep my happiness. But I have to find the right time to tell Peter. No idea when this will be. But coming home and ambushing him with it might not be such a good idea. Well, I still have today to just enjoy being together with James. No idea what's going on in his sleep right now, but he has a satisfied smile on his face. Does he have the same thoughts as me? Or does he just not care because this is nothing serious anyway? No... I can't imagine that. But.... does he have any concerns about what will happen when we get back? God I would like to be able to read minds now, that might make my decision easier. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I just want to enjoy the last day and somehow find a way to thank James for taking such care of me yesterday. I snuggle closer to him and kiss his cheek, making him sigh contentedly. I run a hand over his abs when an idea comes to me. My hand moves further down to his dick. As to expect, he's hard and definitely more awake than James. I guess as his girlfriend - or whatever I am to him - it's my duty to take care of his morning wood. At first I just caress him gently to see how deeply he is still asleep. As soon as my fingers touch his dick, he groans a little and bites his lip, a mischievous smile on his face. He doesn't seem to be sleeping that deeply anymore. I start jerking him off, kissing from his cheek, over his jaw, to his neck. That's where I leave hickeys - even though I don't know what's going to happen with us when we get back, I want everyone to know that he's mine. His moans get louder and he instinctively rocks his hips towards me. I nibble on his earlobe before whispering dirty things in his ear. This seems to wake him up completely.

Bucky: What........

At first he doesn't seem to know what's going on and looks at me with a veiled look.

Victoria: Good morning baby.

His next words choke in a loud yelp as he cums all over his stomach. What a mess. I kneel over him and lick him clean before finding his gaze, heat and lust in my eyes. He pulls me up to him and engulfs me in a breathtaking kiss.

Bucky: I wouldn't mind being woken up like that every morning.

I giggle and snuggle back into him.

Victoria: That can certainly be arranged.

Bucky: What did I do to deserve this?

Victoria: Who says you have to do something to earn something like that?

He doesn't seem to know that himself. I put one leg over him and interlace the fingers of our hands.

Victoria: Just to be clear, you don't have to do anything to make me totally mad about you and want to take care of you. But actually, that was my way of saying thank you for taking such good care of me yesterday. And well...... when you're lying next to me, naked and hard, it's hard to keep my hands off you.