Christmas shopping and a photo shoot

Over the next few weeks we settled in really well as a couple. I continue to work as an independent journalist while James continues to help Tony and the others make the world a better place. Peter stays with us three to four times a week - mostly from Saturday to Sunday and otherwise during the week. It's a week before Christmas - it's hard to believe how quickly time has passed since I first met James. James just got home from a boys' night out at Avengers Tower a few hours ago and is still fast asleep. I could probably set off a bomb next to him and he wouldn't notice. I suspect the boys had too much Asgardian liquor last night. The fact that he is almost comatose in bed actually suits me quite well. So I can shower and get ready without him distracting me. I'm meeting Nat and Wanda in less than an hour to go shopping for Christmas presents. And not only that - we have planned a very special gift for our men. Before we go to the mall to buy gifts for everyone else, we will go to a photo shoot where we will have photos - definitely some adult ones too - taken for them. Showered and completely shaved, I stand in front of the mirror, wrapped in a towel and blow-dry my hair. I don't put on any makeup and just let my hair fall loosely over my shoulders - we'll do our hair and makeup at the shoot. I decide on something cozy and comfortable to wear for the day - a knee-length black cotton dress, skin-colored tights and black flat knee-high boots - because we will also be provided with our outfits at the photo shoot.

Bucky: Vicky?

I hear James quietly through the bathroom door as I'm just zipping up my boot. I step out of the bathroom and see him lying in bed - totally sleepy and probably still a little drunk too. But as soon as he sees me, this mischievous, sexy smile appears on his face, which actually always makes me weak. But not today Vicky! Otherwise I will definitely be late for picking up Wanda and Nat, which will result in us being late for the shoot.

Bucky: Good morning my pretty. Why exactly are you dressed and on the go and not here in bed with me?

Victoria: I'm already dressed because I'm going to meet up with Nat and Wanda to do our Christmas shopping. In case you forgot, my love.

Bucky: That was today?

Victoria: Yep.

I go to him and bend down to kiss him.

Victoria: See you tonight baby. I love you.

Bucky: I love you too. Have fun and say hello to Nat and Wanda.

Almost fifty minutes later, the three of us are standing in front of the "Picture Dreams" studio, where we will soon have our shooting. Inside, the studio is unspectacular at first glance - gray tiled floors, white walls with gray marble accents. Except for a black sofa in one corner and a counter, the huge room is empty. A small woman with a dark pixie cut smiles at us from behind the counter. She is wearing black jeans and a black turtleneck t-shirt. All the skin you can see - except for her face - is covered in colorful tattoos.

???: You must be my 9:00 a.m. appointment - Ms. Parker, Ms. Romanoff, and Ms. Maximoff, right?

Victoria: Exactly, but please call me Victoria. And this is Natasha and Wanda.

???: Nice to meet you. I'm Minnie, your photographer today and the owner of this studio.

Minnie gives us a tour of the studio, which stretches a long way to the rear. We stop in a bare white room.

Minnie: Okay, when you booked the appointment you indicated that you wanted to take photos for your mens. What exactly were you thinking of?

Victoria: Well, we thought we'd do some aesthetically suggestive and sexy photos for our men as sort of Christmas presents.