Oliver/Visco's Past ♡

THIS IS PAST THING SO DON'T READ THE Book if you don't want to (*´∨'*) this book is going to have some murderous words also... Enjoy! ♥︎!

Ahh our protagonist for our today's book!

"Let's see.." Oliver is deciding what to cook today... "Heyyy Oliver~!" A woman shouted out of the window next door.. "Oh hey sarah..I didn't saw you yesterday..what happened?" Oliver asked sarah, "oh y'know those exciting witch burning stuff? I was there!" Sarah said, "The stuff was good though!" Sarah said, "oh..is that so..?" Oliver decides to cook beef stew...

——————————————————
                      Time skip~♡
            Sunday August 20 18XX
——————————————————

"I wonder what is River is doing..." Oliver said to himself..."oh Oliver~" Sarah said while she was hanging on the window, "you have a little crush on river, don't you~?" Sarah said, "what..? No..." Oliver ignored Sarah and tries to find his cook book.. "You can't deny feelings for a beautiful woman~ can't ya~?" Sarah said, "Sarah can you stop...? I'm trying to find my cook book..." Oliver said, "oh cmon oliver~ don't be a coward~" Sarah said, "Sarah if you don't leave I swear your going to be the next beef stew I'm going to make" Oliver said, "Fine!" Sarah leaves Oliver alone.. Another night...another kill...and yes this is a short period story..and bear with me that Oliver/visco was sent to hell because of being chaotic and murderous and also Heartless- I know some of y'all gonna be mad that I'm going to put murderous stuff in this, I'm so sorry! It's just how I do! (┬┬_┬┬) I always been that chaotic in social media's and online apps so please bear with me...