nothing but a fairytale~

Sammy's pov:

I grin, "Oliver...I had to bring these three dumbass today, since I have alot of things to do..." I walk to Oliver and put my hand on his shoulder...

Visco's pov:

As Sammy putted they're hand on my shoulder...I felt my sins crawl on my back...each..every..single..one...I was terrified of Sammy to be honest, they could twist my faith in a blink of an eye... "R-right! What do you need?" I said, "I need you to look after these three, I'm not fond of these three troublemaker in the building, we have...special guests today.." they replied, "alright then!" I nodded, "good..I'm sure to give you a good future for this.." Sammy said..that's right..Sammy is the only one who can twist faith, that's what they pay for they're employee..a good future..I sigh and look at the three, "so...what do you want to do..?" I asked, "it's okay Oliver, you can continue you're date with you're boyfriend, I'll be looking after these two" The gray one said, angel looked at me confused, "oh right! Angel these are uhmm-" gray Sammy cutted me off, "cousins...we're his cousins..." They said, of course these three knew my job.."oh nice to meet you!" Angel said, "allow me to introduce us three, I'm Samantha, the black one is charlie and the rainbow one is sunny or summer" Samantha said, "nice to meet you three!" Angel said, Charlie grinned mischievously, charlie swayed they're tail and grabbed summer by the legs, "AAAA! CHARLIE NO!" summer yelled, charlie drags summer around, "is this..is this normal..?" Angel asked, I sighed "yep..." I said, "you know Oliver, It seems like you've been handling this relationship well...I'm quite surprised" Samantha said, angel looked quite confused.."I might aswell add..please do be careful around river, things don't feel so good.." Samantha said, "ah, alright, thanks Samantha" Visco said, when visco, angel and Samantha looks at the two maniacs..they were stabbing together, "Oh fuck! Charlie no! Stop!" Visco shouted and took the knife away from charlie, Summer sits up straight and asks "is there any bandages?" Summer said, "oh right.." Samantha gets bandages and puts the bandages on summer's wound, "hey Oliver why dont you give you're boyfriend a tour why I Take care of this imbeciles?" Samantha offered, visco sighs, "I don't think I can leave you three here.." visco's tone was abit disappointed, "why?" Samantha asked, "I just don't feel like leaving you three alone, plus it seems like You're planning on something.." I replies, Samantha chuckles, "I never thought you'd actually be using that feature of yours...~" Samantha said with a wide grin, angel was playing with blaze, blaze actually knew what was gonna happen so she led angel to another room, Samantha grabs summer and Charlie's wrist, making a fusion of a rainbow monotone being, I stepped away "s-samantha..! What in hell's name are you doing?!" I asked, "pfft—" Samantha defuses with the two.. "I never knew you would be so scared.." Samantha said with a smile, I sigh in relief "you scared me there..." I said, Samantha laughs, "I wouldn't be unfair, that would feel like a sin myself won't forgive" Samantha said, Sammy arrives and glares at the three, "thank you for taking care of these three!" Sammy said gladly, "n-no problem!" I replied, "me and the three will be taking our leave" Sammy smiles at me happily and takes the three and enters the portal back to the quarters, blaze comes back with angel, angel hugs me from behind, he smiles at me, I give him a kiss on the cheek, blaze approaches me, she looks at me and says, "I think it wouldn't be safe for you two in hell.." she said concerned, she never has been concerned for a long time...could..could there be something..?

---------------
The two goes back to
Angel's place
---------------

Angel's pov:

"Hey love, are you okay..?" I asked while cuddling with visco, "everything is alright dear, no need to worry..~" he gives me a peck on the lips, I remembered those four back at his house...they all looked the same..Minus the colour and clothing style, maybe they're quadruplets? I heard a bang on the door, I stood up seeing visco still asleep, maybe..I should wake him up..? I Shaked him awake, "love theres someone at the door" I told visco, visco stood up and went to the door, and of course I followed him, I heard him talk to the person..but not quite hear mostly about the conversation, they were talking about...business?.. Relationships..contracts..and..a company called U.D.C? Of course I brushed it off..but can't shake the thought of...me being a business offering..? I heard them talking about me I guess..I Shaked my head and went to visco, "hey visco are you done?" I asked him, "oh right! Yeah I'm done.." he closed the door...

Visco's pov:

Me and Circus Sammy was talking about the business offering, I sigh, "look I may be a clown, but I'm trying to be serious for this company...might aswell add that the A.A (angelic angels company), has offered us something...as you know..river..the founder..said as long you date her brother, they won't bother us with our cheat, using alternate sammys of course, and Sammy had to accept...Of course they knew they had to keep the U.D.C on track, without some angel company blocking us.." Circus Sammy sighs, "fine..." I groan, "I'll keep this relationship.." I said, "good, see you at the quarters.." circus Sammy said as they leave, "hey visco are you done?" Angel asked, "oh right! Yeah I'm done..." I close the door, I turn to angel and kiss his forhead, "I love you.." I hugged angel tightly, "I love you too!" Angel replied, the feeling of playing with this angel's heart disgust me..but..I'm doing this for the company..right! For the company!...for a good faith..

--------------------
In the next day I guess
--------------------

Still in visco's pov:

I wake up beside this angel..eugh...The thought of him being on my side for alot of years disgust me..why did I even cry back then..?...I stand up and walk to the kitchen, I groan "why do I have to this..why can't lust Sammy do this..?" I mumbled under my Breathe, still thinking on why I cried when I saw angel kiss a lady... "Tch.." I scoffed, I really haven't gone soft because of that angel..right..? I snapped when I hear angel greet me good morning "good morning love!" Angel hugged me from behind, "good morning my dear.." I kissed his forehead, it felt nice when I kissed angel..I don't want to commit to anything though..I hug angel tightly "I love you.." I said, I gave angel a peck on the lips, angel gets a cup of coffee..I hugged him from behind and kiss his neck, why..?why do I feel so attached..I don't like this feeling...

I hate this..

Anddd cliffhanger! Anywayss I'm making my chapters long now :D [12011 words] ily see you in the next chapter <333