Love~? ♡

I made this gay as I possibly can 😩.... So enjoy! ヾ(^-^)ノ

"Angel I'm going to get some waterrrr stop snuggling me for a moment!" Visco said, "never!" Angel said, "but I'm thirsty! " visco said, "Your never leaving me! Neverrr!" Angel said, "then I'll fuck you right here and right now!" Visco said, "then go ahead I don't care!" angel said, "Fine!" Visco turns around and Pins angel down on the bed, "what are you doin-?" Angel asked..."you accepted being fucked didn't you?" Visco looks down on him.. "well you wo--" Angel didn't even finished his sentence "You better be ready~" Visco said seductively, His tail Carreses Angel's thigh and wings, he sits on top of angel.."your lucky I'm making you top~" Visco said while Slowly un-buttoning Angel's shirt, "Eh?! W-what do you mean by that?!" angel was surprised..."Don't worry~ maybe I'll go easy on you~ or not~" visco said, "Eek-!" angel was flustered.. "I was just kidding~ plus I won't even try to fuck you~" visco said teasingly..

——————————————————
Time skip~♡
The next day~♡
——————————————————

Angel's Pov:

Angel wakes up beside visco...he remember about yesterday...how visco acted so..H0rny- he didn't mind that since He is a lust demon after all,
Looks at visco.."visco..can you cook me breakfast? Pretty please~" begs visco to cook breakfast, "ugh...Im too tired...leave me alone.." He whined, "but Viscooo! Your cooking was good! Please make me breakfaaast!" I beg again, "angel can you please shut up..." Visco said, "but I want to eattt please" I beg againnn, "Fineee!" Visco stands up and heads to the kitchen,

After visco cooks♡

"Heres your breakfast..." visco hands me a plate of beef stew.."thanks!" Angel said..

After eating ♡

"Hey angel I'll be going out for awhile" visco said, "To where? When are you coming back? Are you leaving me again?" I asked, "I'll be going to work and I'll be back later and no I'm not leaving you again.." Visco replies to all the questions, "oh okay! Stay safe!" I said, Visco left..."hmm...what should I do..." Angel starts to think what to do... "Oh! I'll try to find a partner while visco's gone!" Angel takes his phone and starts to download dating apps (I KNOW IT'S BAD) ╥﹏╥

After a few hours passed..♡

Angel stopped using the dating app since it was getting boring (like the way he should)...angel was getting worried about Visco, he waited a couple more hours but visco didn't came home yet so he started getting more and more worried for Visco... He just went to sleep since It was late and he thought to brush it off with sleep...

——————————————————
Time skip~♡
The next day~♡
——————————————————

Angel woke up and still no sign of Visco...but after a couple hours at twelve pm Visco came Back very much injured and with shopping bags...."Visco! Where were you! And why are you so injured?!" Angel ran up to Visco and gets a first aid kit..."I was doing work and I decided to get you gifts!" Visco acted like he wasn't hurt as fuck...Angel Bandaged up visco's wounds.."I thought you left me again..." angel said, "I wouldn't leave you again! That's just..mean!" Visco said, "hey visco can I get your number? so I can contact you anytime" Angel asked politely, "sure!" Visco gives angel his number...

——————————————————
Time skip~♡
Next week~♡
(I know it's a big time skip-)
——————————————————

"Hey Angel may I ask you something?" Visco asked, "sure! What is it?" Angel replied, "why do you have a dating app on your phone?" Visco asked, "did you snoop on my phone...?" Angel looks at visco with a shocked face.."well yes since I wanted to see what apps you have! And why do you have a dating app? " Visco said, "well...i wanted to find a Lover that's all!" Angel said, "oh..Your life is sad like that" visco said, "hey! Why are you saying that in that tone! I feel like getting made fun of!" Angel said, "oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make fun of you! " visco said, "I just wanted a Lover that's all..." Angel said, "Wait...you didn't have any past relationships? I thought all angels do!" Visco said, "Not all exactly...Im just the only Angel that doesn't have any past relationships..." angel said, "ooh! I could tell you about relationships if you'd like!" Visco said, "really?" Looks up to Visco, "thank you Visco!" Angel said gladly...

After visco explained what to do in a relationship...♡

"Hmmm...Would you like to go to the park, Visco?" Angel asked, "Sure! But tell me we're going to be five minutes there or else I'm going to leave you again..." Visco threatened angel.."You know what nevermind-" angel sighs... "Hey angel can we go to sleep yet?" Visco wags his tail left to right in the air.."sure I guess.." Angel yawns

At the bed besties ♡▽♡

The duo (Gays) went to bed...Visco casually snuggles with Angel, after a few couple hours..angel was using his phone while Visco is watching him use his phone in bed...he snuggles into angel from behind..."Angelll your phone is blinding meee, stop using it" Visco said, "Then close your eyes" Angel replies, Visco kisses Angel's neck softly...Angel ignored the kiss...(SAD) "angelll why are you ignoring me!" Visco said, "angel! Angel! Angel! Angel!" visco shakes angel...

Yolo I ran out of Ideas...soooo.. Wait for chapter 10 I guess -▽- hope y'all's gayness enjoyed too! Have a Good day! ✨