HAPPY HOTEL

Hel was getting tired, She been walking for almost Two hours already Looking for where's the shit hotel..

She wants to take a taxi but it's more Useful if she could walk on her legs, Even It's hurt..

She sigh And roaming her eyes stop, When she see a huge Hotel when the sign of Happy Hotel

" Great, I'm on the right path."

She Smiled widely And Try to Take A few Adjustments on her body, before She began to knock the door..

When the door opened, The princess Of hell Faces Shown..

Charlie Morningstar Was a bit Confused on someone Infront of her, She didn't get to see the faces of a demon because of the coat who's Covering her head.

" Oh?.. What could I do for you?"

Charlie Asked And all she could Gave in response was A Cute Laugh.

" It's rude that I didn't Get to introduce myself...." Hel Take her coat Exposing Her body And faces. " I'm hel."

Charlie Frown was she See, The Woman Infront Of her is no other Than The Former Of Ruler In hell..

A Woman Who Demons Afraid of.

" Can I come in?." Hel asked in A Smile On her faces..

Charlie Nod In response, With Awkward Smile. Hel Can see the Fear In her eyes That make her body heat..

Hel walked while roaming her eyes In the hotel, She smirks.. But Stop When someone just put A Scythe On her neck.

" What Are you doing here?..." Her hair is white and has a jagged, moth-like shape to the cut, with gray-lavender stripes at the ends. She wears a large, ragged dark reddish-pink bow with two long tails on the back of her head, which reacts along with her moods. Her left eye is missing and is replaced by a dark reddish-pink X on a slate-gray eyepatch, which glows when she is angry or irritated.

Hel chuckle And touch The Scythe And Without A second it's Shattered into pieces Makes Vaggie And Charlie yelled In Surprised..

The others Was Running to see what happened, And Seeing the Female Demon Standing In a Devilish Smile.

" Sweetie, Don't put A weapon on someone's Neck..." Hel Said in soft tone And look at Vaggie " Or That Someone Will surely End Your Pathetic Lives."

" Now, Princess I'm Here To

" Now, Princess I'm Here To... help you." Hel Said With A gently Smile And Grabs Charlie. " I will love to help Someone."

Charlie And Hel keeps Talking As the other's Co worker just look at them confused.

" So.. who's This Big chest over there." Angel's Dust asked As he pointed His finger on a woman with lustrous jet-black hair and the face of a goddess. She has golden irises and vertically split pupils; on her left and right temples are two thick horns protruding crookedly,

" W-wait!... You haven't Know her? For goodness Sake!... Where the fuck did you even Doing In this fucking Hell." Vaggie Cussed At angel And sigh. " She's The former Ruler of hell."

Without world, they gasp Except for Alastor who's still looking at two demon's while listening on Vaggie's explanation..

" Actually No ones know if she was hellborn but I know that.. She's much older Than Lucifer... of how brilliant or brave her foes are, or whether she considers them strong, she will never acknowledge them as being equal to herself.." Vaggie explained and look at Hel once more. " Her outstanding intelligence and combat ability, though the truth of that is unknown. It is too scary to confirm."

Hel hears everything of what the Demon just said, She laugh at her mind and look at them then to charlie who's actually now being comfortable to her.

" Say.. princess would You mind introduce me to your lovely Co workers?."

She asked And gentle laugh.

" Sure, Of course.."

Charlie Hold Her hand To introduce hel to others..

" Well this Vaggie, My Manager Her in happy hotel."

Charlie introduce To the demon And hel Just smile And wave at her.

" Next this is our first Patient.. Angel Dust."

Charlie then introduce Angel to hel, with a wide smile.

" Hey Pumpkin, How big does your chest is?."

Angel said jokily While Vaggie almost ripped his head off, but hel just laugh in response..

" This alastor, Nifty and Husk."

Charlie now introduce them, hel just smile Then look at the deer demon who keeps on smiling.

" Well Hello there, my dear."

Alastor said And Took her arm and gently kissed it.

" I haven't seen such gentleman here in hell."

Hel comments And put her Hands on the lips, with a faking Gasp. Alastor just laugh In her reaction..

" And I haven't seen Such cute Employee, It's really nice to meet you."

She said cheerful tone, And look at charlie and smile.

" Let's go to my office hel, let's talk something so that we can put a few more adjustment."

Charlie said and guide hel to her office, Hel just smile And follow her.

" Sure, My princess."

                              ++++