Charlie, My Charlotte

After What happened, the two of them We're in the garden.. charlie Was standing And hel was just lying on the ground, feels The Warm And coldness..

Charlie was Still shivering, She thinks That This demon will hurt her, but she Shake her head

Hel was totally different from the other's, She was pure.. for almost a month spending her time with Her, Is Just Felt happy..

" You still thinking what happened?."

Hel voice Snap her, and bring her back to reality.. charlie Look At her, yet Stopped when she how the smile of hel was disappearing..

" You should Forget What you saw.."

The coldness Of her voice makes A little bit frightened, especially To charlie.

" I'm sorry if I.."

Charlie didn't Finished When a pair of hands Just patting Her head.

" You're so kind, to lived in this hell."

Her voice was Gentle, Hel's Hands Was Touching The Eyes of charlie Then Something happened When it Glowed.. a golden One, A pearl.

" There's a pearl on my eyes?!."

Charlie Voice was cracked, looking the golden pearl on Hel's Hand. She sigh I'm disbelief. Hel just let A small Laugh then explained..

" This pearl is one of the rainbow pearls I created.."

" One of them, has A power.."

" This golden pearl, Is a dream."

" It's show, a Wonderful Dream That can turn into reality

" It's show, a Wonderful Dream That can turn into reality.."

" And that dream, was To rehabilitate A demon."

Every Thing She Spoke, Makes Charlie eyes Widen.. Yes it's was true, Her rehabilitating demons to peacefully reduce overpopulation in her kingdom. After a yearly extermination imposed by angels, she opens a hotel in hopes that patients will be "checking out" into Heaven.

" I never Seen such Demon who do everything to helped Her People."

"Maybe I was too cruel in my time."

A small laugh was escaped From her Mouth, then She hand the pearl to Charlotte.

" This pearl, is my first Present I gave you when you were born."

That word Shock her entire body.

" Wait-what?! I was already 200 years old then you've been Disappear for almost 800 years! How could that happened?!."

Charlie was shock then look at hel, She has golden irises and vertically split pupils, Such wonderful to see..

" I was disappeared, But.. I let my power To flow This Pearl on to your Eyes."

" Would you like to Listen A story, My lovely Charlie?."

Hel sitting In the ground, then She put her hand on her lips. Charlie was having a second thought but in the end she still Nod.

" Once upon a time, being sent to Hell may have been inevitable, but it wasn’t perceived as punishment: Hel, Was created to rule the Norse realm of the dead. She is the keeper of the souls of the departed. Those who die at sea or in battle have other destinations; everyone else goes to Hel, who welcomes them into her home, regardless of whether they were good, bad, sinful, or saintly while alive."

" Yet, Her father ordered Her to rule The entire Hell, A place  Where supernatural realm of demons. It is inhabited by a population of indigenous hellborn: entities which were born in Hell, and sinners: Humans who have died and have had their souls sent to Hell."

She Said, While Charlie was just Sitting And listen Properly With a wide smile..

" But, A day just Come When she Just Meet Lucifer.. Your Father."

" Lucifer Battle With her, but end Up been Defeated.."

Charlie Grip Her clothes While Listening, Her father was been Defeated.. In that Cases No one Can defeat Hel?

" But there's A time, That Hel Gave Her Throne to him..."

" And leave the Hell.."

Hel, Stop for a bit And pick some Red Flowers And smell it. Charlie began to asked.

" What happened when, You left?."

Charlie Asked And slowly began closer To Hel's direction.. Hel just gave her a small Smile And continue..

" She Left With no words, Go to the place Where She was born And before She vanished.. She Cast A spell."

" A rainbow Pearls, That symbolize The power Of Demons.."

Hel Said then pinched charlies Cheeks, Then Takes A Breath..

" Time-Traveling Portal This ability first activated when someone Used the Silver Rainbow Pearl And transported to the modern era."

" Dream-Gazin, The Golden Pearl.. The one that I gave you. It's can Turn your dreams Into reality but Also.. It's has the ability to show Someone's Dreams."

" Exorcism of Demonic Energy: In cases demonic possession, the Red Rainbow Pearl allows Any Demon to separate the demonic entity from the victim."

" Demonic Energy Absorption:  Purple Pearl  the power to drain the demonic power from the victims, able to swallow the power from Any Demons Who attacks."

" Creating Demonic Shields: it uses the Blue Pearl to create a barrier of water."

" Location Tracking: If given parameters, a pearl can lead its owner to whatever they wish; Orange Pearl to locate monks and priests with strong spiritual power; ignoring those who were weaker"

" Probability Manipulation & Good Luck: Green Rainbow Pearl to attract a greater horde of demon bounties than It's ever had without it."

" And Every Pearls I created Was already been Someone's Body now.."

Hel, Stopped Explaining As she put back the golden Pearl's In Charlie's Eye. Charlie was still processing..

" Those pearls contains Such powerful Magic, Why would You gave them away?."

" Aren't you afraid if they used it For bad things?."

Charlie Asked Yet Hel just Shrugged, And Laugh..

" I don't mind, All it matters That You already know That half of my story... Charlie."

                               +++