You Have a Sad Face, My love

" Oh come On, We been Drinking Almost 35 bottle's Of booze, You already Drunk?."

A small Laugh Was Escaped In Hel's Mouth, as She said that word To Angel who's Already Been Drunk and lying On the bed.

" Wohoow~ I'm! Ali-Dead!."

Angel dust Said In Drunk Tone, Then Rolling himself in the bed while holding a bottle of booze.

" Oh, alright.." Hel stand Up And began To Steal the booze that Angel was Holding. " You need to sleep."

Hel Did everything she could Just to make Angel Sleep, but this mad Drunker makes it difficult.

She sigh, And Smile When she used Her telekinesis On him..

" Now.. I need to clean this up."

" What A shit."

She mumble And Clean her bedroom then Take The 36 Bottles Of booze, using Her power. Luckily There's A bar Where she should put them all.

                            •••

" Husk, Deary.. Where should I put this?."

Hel Said politely then smiled At him, Husk Just Point where she should put Them, The Drink his Booze.

" You have many Bottle Of booze, Aren't You Drunk yet?."

Husk Asked, Yet Hel just smiled Then shake her head In a response of No

" That's a shit."

Husk Cussed Then Laugh, Yet In cold Voice.. Hel just Smiled Then sit on the chair, And rest her both Arms In the Table.

" I'm little Bit bored."

She mumble, Yet It's loud enough for husk To hear, He just Shrugged And just Mind His own business..

Hel just Gave A small Smile Then was About to leave When Husk utter A word That makes Her stopped.

" Why, Are you helping Charlie?."

" For someone like you, You Also Have The Same Intentions like that God Damnit Deer.."

Her Faces began to blank, She didn't Have The right Answer On his Questions. Yet She takes A breath And out, And looked At him with A gentle Smile.

" I just.. Want To Have A Little Fun, Since I've been stuck In that Realm."

" Bored Is killing Me My Lovely Husk, Well I have to go~ Goodnight."

She said In Lazily tone then Waved Her hands before she leave that bar, Husk was remain Silently Then drink his Booze.

                           •••

She was Walking, Silent Was filled Over the entire Hallway, That Only Her heels Was the only one you could here.

She have A deep thoughts And Have A Blank Face, Which Is Not her Usual Faces.

Hel didn't Notice That there was Shadow Following Her, But not in the second She realized If aether Didn't Snap her.

" A shadow is following You my Lord, Infact That Power Was From Alastor's."

She sigh And Secretly Looking behind her, She Smiled in gentle Then Stand Straight Before She stopped on the Living room, to sit down Before She called the Name of Alastor.

" I'm Impressed, You have such Deep thoughts That Makes your Faces A little Sad , My Dear."

A Voice, A Man In the radio.. A serial Killer, Alastor..

" Hahaha, Well You Guessed It right."

She chuckle Then Rest her Back on the Coach, Then Slowly Closing Her eyes, She's not sleeping she just need to rest..

" Is there something, That Make This Beautiful Woman .... Felt Sadness?."

Alastor Asked Then sit on the chair, Crossing His Legs then Summon His Radio To Give Such Smooth Music Around the both of them..

" Nothing, I Just... Missed Someone."

A dry voice, The smile was on Hel's Face Disappear. She Look At alastor Half the eye , Alastor Clearly See Her Dull eyes No exact Emotion's.. That Makes Her more Entertaining..

" Missed? HAHAH, I didn't Know That My Dear Hel was into someone."

Alastor Laugh In radiotic Voice, Then Close His eyes, Hearing The smooth Jam Of The music..

Hel Just Chuckle, Then Compliment How the Music is Really Gentle And lovely To hear.

" I Did Not Love Someone Romantically, I just Missed My Nana."

" My Nanny."

That word Almost Makes Hel cry, luckily She Stopped It before Her Tears began to flow In her cheeks..

Silent Was Surrounded Them, But in just A minutes Alastor Left Her Hand, He wants to Dance this lovely And Angelic Woman Infront of her.

Hel, Just Confused But She stand Up As alastor Guide Her to Middle As they Began to dance, The Music Was Lovely that truly Fits In them dancing Around..

Hel Let A small laugh When Alastor Spin her Around Then Grab her waist, while she's Infront while Alastor Was Like hugging Her back.

A Fire, Was Come out Then Alastor Carry her then They spin Around before She put Her Slowly In the Ground then Dance again..

The fire Was Alastor's Doing, It's feels Like The fire Was Also Dancing And follow Every Steps they take..

The living room was filled, With Laughter And Music.. As Alastor Cast His spell to Make Hel Asleep..

Before She could utter A world, She unconscious And luckily Alastor Was holding Her, While They're Hands As still lock by each other, And he was just Holding Her waist While She was now Sleeping.. in His arms.

" No more, Sadness Show on those Beautiful Faces of yours, My love."

                              +++