Guests

Hel was sitting in a chair with a smile, While Charlie was Just Checking some papers and began questioning..

" Soo.. what's your full name?."

" Hel."

" Hel, only? Is there's any surname you have?."

" No I haven't."

Charlie was smile Awkwardly and Write.

" Oumm, how old are you?."

" I don't know, I didn't count my age."

Charlie just facepalm And Didn't know what to say but she stopped when Hel speak.

" But I know... I'm a little older Than Your Father."

Charlie smiled In response, And look at Hel with Full of hope.

"What kind of demon are you hel?."

That word Make Hel Stunned, She gave a second thought if she could tell her

or not..

" If I tell you, Is there's someone Will know?."

" Nope, only me and my manager, Vaggie."

Charlie assured her, Makes Hel Smiled But then cast a spell on the room without Charlie's Knowing..

" I'm a succubus."

Hel stand after she said as her wings showed Infront of Charlie.

"  I appears to have an appearance between a demoness and a fallen angel with two pairs of black wings and horns

"  I appears to have an appearance between a demoness and a fallen angel with two pairs of black wings and horns."

She explained with a little smile on her faces.

Charlie Morningstar Was Stunned And stand Up, She's thinking If Lucifer and her are relative Because of Hel's appearance.

" If you're thinking that Me And Lucifer Are relatives, Which is not."

" I just... Someone was just created Me so, I'm not  totally Came From heaven."

She explained, but it doesn't mean charlie Was disappointed but she's happy that she can See another angel With such a good Heart. But in a other Words, created, She's created by whom?

" Created?."

" You we're Created By who?."

Charlie Asked But Hel just Shaked Her Head, And telling that there's nothing To be Worried About who created her.

" Oumm.. another Question, Why are you Hiding in the passed Few 800 years?."

Charlie Said But Hel just laugh in response, And look at her with An amusement..

" I didn't know that the princess of hell Could Believe Such rumor's."

" I didn't Hide...." She began to take her step on Charlie's Direction, and put her hand on the desk. " I was sealed by Your Father."

" Your father Sealed Me in the Realm of Death.."

Her voice began To shattered, She gives her A despair Of agonizing deaths.

" To think, That he's afraid of what happened if The demon still Believes And obeying me... instead of your Father."

Her words Striking And Even She's smiling Charlie can see the Danger In her eyes, Hel was Carefully Touch Charlie's Cheeks.

" But to think, That Lucifer Has a daughter Like you... Well, I Spare him This time."

                             •••

" So what's up with That Big Chest? You quite Little jumpy If you Just see her Faces."

Angel Dust Teased Vaggie, But Vaggie Didn't Answer Him just Take a Breath and look At alastor and the others.

" I rather Choose Alastor than her."

" On the outside, she is a perfect beauty. On the inside, she is a bitch."

" Now tell me Stupid! How could I ever Let that Bitch staying At this hotel? She's a Psychopath! She's been Hiding for almost 800 years And no one Knows why!."

Vaggie growled in Anger And frustrated, But Angel Dust Just laugh At her Ass.

" Oh come on, toots Al's Here Is much scary Than her."

Angel Utter that word, without A second Alastor is now Infront of them.

" We'll I agreed On Vaggie, My dear I can sense Deep Magic On her."

Alastor comment With A wide Grin, And Look at the door in the kitchen.

" See?! , Even alastor Is siding with me."

Vaggie just Yelled at angel's Faces, But Angel Dust Just Shrugged.

" Whatever, She's not that bad We just need Charlie to talk to Us about their Discussion."

Angel said In Lazily tone, And Go to the bar to drink some booze..

Alastor was Also Express Of how Beautiful she is, And the way she talk. But there's Something he want To know about her that Makes Her More Entertaining..

                             +++