My Hel

The sky is Red even the clouds, Seeing the Demons roaming The Streets Makes Hel Smiled In Excitement..

She didn't realized that She's been Sealed for Almost 800 years In Realm of Death.. But that's pity for her, For everybody Knows That she just Hide For certain matter.

She Land On the side of the road, Her wings are invisible and Wearing Black coat that cover's Her White Dress And her Head..

Walking in the road, With A fierce Looks every Demon passes Her With a question on their Head.

A mysterious Type they say...

She stopped When she heard something that caught her attention..

A blonde Female With A wide Smile And posing On the desk even raised Her hand And waiting for the Demons Reaction.

" Wow! That was shit!."

A random Demon Comment That make Her smile Flattered A bit.

All the Demons Around Hel was laughing And talking About Charlie's little project..

Charlie's Face Goes Into Humiliation As the Mantis Demon Like Katie Killjoy, Bangs on the desk As she laugh the Hardest among them.

She crouches on the table As the Demon starts to Boo At her..

" What in the 9 circle's Makes you think A single Demon Of hell Would give 2 shit About becoming A better person!!?."

Katie Killjoy Comments, As the princess Of hell looks At her in shame in her eyes.

" You have no proof That This little Experiment would Works!."

" You want People to be good Just because?."

Katie Stop As she began to laugh Harder As The Charlie Morning Star Tries to answer..

" Well... we have a partridge Already Who Believes in our Case And shown incredible progress."

She said With a fist As Katie Killjoy

" Ohh? And Who that might be?."

" Oh..Just someone Name.. Angel Dust."

She said, As Everyone Stop Laughing And stare At her.

" The pornstar?." Tom trench Ask in his gasmask.

" You fucking Would Tom." Katie Says, Turning to him and scratches The Desk.

Tom looked away, As she continues..

" In any case.." She turns Back to charlie And continue. " That's not even accomplishment I'm sure you can get the hooker to do anything with enough bugger sugar in the lube."

" Oh, I beg differ." Charlie said " he's been behaved, Clean and out of trouble For two weeks Now."

She puts Up Three Fingers As she counts His 'accomplishment'

" Breaking News!." A sudden male Voice stop as they look over.

Katie Touch her earpiece and smirks and pushes charlie off the table.

" We are receiving word a  new player has a entered the turf war!. let's go to the live feed."

The tv Shows A small ox to appear As it takes over.

It's stop going static a cracked egg was step on.

Traveling up the leg , A Spider Demon throw A grenade as he laughed.

" Oh shit.."

" Oh shit Indeed." Katie says as charlie cussed As she see the live feed.

" It's look like the one who just Joined battle is none other than." Katie Gasps and continue " the pornstar ; Angel Dust."

She turns to charlie and comments cunningly.

" What a juicy coincidence! You must feel stupid Right now."

Katie and Tom starts laugh, then Speak in unison.

" Ratings!."

With a shaking hands in the air.

Charlie tries to stop the screen yell.

" Don't look at this!."

As she Tries to cover it at the green screen, only for her to be covered by the video about the war.

" Well it's sure looks like your little project is dead on the arrival."

Katie stand, towering charlie as she look at her.

" Tell us, how does it's fell to be such a Total failure!?."

Everyone starts laughing As Charlie Faces getting Angry.

" Yeah! Well.. how does it fell... That I got your pen Huh?!.. bitch!."

All stop laughing as everyone starts Looking at her in disbelief.

Charlie chuckles As she put the pen back on the desk as she said with
" oops." To try and stop the Mantis Demon.

Tom run, And Katie stands And Her arms Coming out from her very slim waist As she look's down on Charlie.

A loud roar was heard before the Tv when static..

Hel Starts laughing in Amusement, that's make everyone look At her. She stop laugh and Wipe the tears on her eyes.

She smiled in Excitement, She thinks It's the time to see the little poisonous apple Of Lucifer..

                          +++++