Brave Or Stupid?

In the place Where's Quite is the main thing, In the Library..

She was reading Something when A pair of hands Slammed the table, makes Hel Yelp In Surprised..

" Goodness my Lovely Vagatha, What's up?."

Hel Asked, And put her hands on her Chest like it was beating To fast.

" Don't call me Vagatha.. My..my name Is Vaggie!."

Vaggie Stutter And hel just looked at her confused..

" Vagatha, You have a lovely name." Hel Said With A teasing tone Then smile At her yet, Vaggie Just glared make her stop then Hel Laugh. " Alright, Vaggie.. What's Up? You just disturb someone."

" I want to Talk to you.. Now."

The Only thing She said This Left The library with a grumpy faces, hel just Smiled..

                           •••

" So why does My Lovely Vaggie, wants?."

She asked Then Sat on the side chair, She getting Lazily And doesn't know why maybe her sickness hit her again.

" I don't know why, But I want you to know that... I Will not let you! Harm anyone here!."

Vaggie said In Angry tone, Looking at hel's Golden Eyes.

" Ohh? Why would You think That I would harm, Them? You?."

She asked in sad Tone, Then Look At her as if she was seeing a clown, Desperately Wants to make her laugh.

" I know you! I know your game, I know how Cruel you are!."

Hel didn't know what to say..

" Are you still Mad at me? We just barely Know each other,  my lovely Vaggie, Try To like me."

Hel laugh, Then Stand Up. She began To step closer to her until Vaggie Was already been cornered In the wall. Hel didn't Have to slip that when She punches the wall Make Vaggie's Gasp.

" You see... I Have Short Tempered, Be A nice Person to your Guest especially Your new employee here, If not..." Hel gently Put her Hands On Vaggie's Neck as if it's was Struggling her. " I'll show You How to be more respectful."

Her voice Is Dry, Then she Distance herself from Her

Her voice Is Dry, Then she Distance herself from Her.. then Hel laugh..

" Well, I have a lot of fun here.."

She commented then waved At Vaggie Before She leave the Hallway, Leaving her alone almost gonna pass out.

                        •••

Hel, hissed In frustration If she didn't hold back, She's Gonna kill her for sure..

" That woman, I've seen Her past which I should not.."

She Messed Her Hair then look at the Mirror besides Her.

" I should not, Nope.. hahah."

She becomes Crazy And Punches the mirror that's make a loud sound, Her fist was already bleeding..

" Hahaha, What a pity."

Hel stopped, when she heard A Demonic voice Came from Her back. She stand Forward then Slowly look At the Demon who just Talked behind her.

" Gladly Your Here Aether."

A shadow Just smiled At her Then offered His hand to her. Hel take it Then without A second The shadow Just Flowed on her body..

" My Lord.."

A voice on her mind, Now Hel is gonna be more crazier.. someone is now talking on her mind..

" I didn't surprised if you don't have A soul."

A voice Of Aether makes Hel Laugh, Soul? She doesn't have one..

She Put her both Hand on her cheeks Then smiled Gently. She just stopped What she's doing when someone Knocked on her door..

" Come in."

She Just said without looking at the person who just came in..

" Hey Big chest."

From the nickname no other Than, Angel Dusk.. Hel just smiled Then Look At him.

" Angel, my lovely Angel.. please Stop calling me that."

She said In sad tone Then Sat on her chair, sitting like A powerful being.. A queen..

" Hey Hel, you know that your Dress is kinda exposing your Whole body right?"

Hel wears wears a pure white dress with silky gloves covering her slender hands and a golden spiderweb necklace that covers her shoulders and chest..

" I know.."

Hel Said shortly But A gentle Smile still On her Beautiful Faces..

Angel Dust Realize, that this person Is just Girl Version of Alastor. She smiles Always But hers Are very Gently And With a light But in opposite of Alastor With A mysterious being Hidden those smiles of him.

" Angel Dust.."

Hel called him fifth Times, Angel Dust was snapped out of his little Imagination..

" What's that, Pumpkin?."

Angel Shake's his head, Then Smiled at her , hel was confused about him.

" Angel, Gave me your Hand."

Hel ordered And reach Her hands, Just her thought That Angel Will obeyed her.. Wich Is not, That make her pissed A bit.

" Ah nope, You know I kinda Have A Trust Issue in Something Like holding hands, Dealings or such."

Angel Dust Comment And even shake Her head, While Sitting on the Bed.

Hel just laugh at Him, Yet inside She's already Curious on what's The Past of Angel Which she should Not have to that..

" Would You like a  Alcohol, My lovely Angel?."

                             +++