Her Past, Is The Best Story

A place, Full Of fire That Truly Can Affect Every Demons, Especially Weakling..

Underworld

A Titan With It's body Was covering With Fire, Every Steps He takes Makes Everything Crack And destroyed..

The Enemy Of God.

Satan..

The King, The Powerful Being In The Underworld.

Standing In the A tree Of creation, Seeing A Beautiful Woman In A white Dress, Sleeping Peacefully..

" My creation, It's Work."

He said, While looking At the Woman.. A Goblin Was Just Appeared Out of nowhere And bowing his head to his Lord.

" Satan."

He speak the word of The name of the most Fearless Being.. He's attention Was now At the Woman in three, Which Satan Created Himself..

" Hella."

" That's My daughter Name."

Satan Said And Used His Power To Transform Itself to Look like A Human, A perfect And Beautiful Man. But despite Of that Faces There's A devil inside..

" A Creation Between, Angel And Demon."

" simultaneously half-dead and half-alive. Half of her body (cut vertically) is that of a fair, beautiful woman."

Satan Explained, And walk In The Tree Of Creation As he put his arms On the Barrier..

" A Woman of destruction.."

" Will soon wiped This Entire Land."

Satan Smiled Devilishly, And Feels The power In him , As the Woman Slowly Open Her eyes.

A dull Eyes..

No emotions..

Her Faces Didn't React, As if she was A puppet..

" My hella.."

                        •••

A loud Sound, A Big Black Snake Was Destroying Every City In the hell.. The biggest Animals You ever seen..

It's body Was covered By metal, that surely You can't Defeat..

Demons Was trying to save Their Own from the Attack..

" How can we defeat This Fucking Snake?! Every time We Attack It's still Generated."

A demon Said in Frustration, As He Watched How the Snake Destroyed Everything..

" Hella!."

A Voice Makes the Snake Stopped, And Roaming it's Eyes On Someone Who called that Name of it's Master.

' You Dare Mention that Name.!'

A snake Said, He Literally Talk And Gaze On someone They think They're king.. Lucifer..

" Aether.. Destroyed Everything You see . "

His Master Ordered, And Makes His smiled More Widely..

" Don't fucking Hide.. hella! Show Your fucking Faces!."

Lucifer Shouted, Makes Him Jumped When the snake Tale's Shoved The Building Where He standing..

" Is this The Raged And pain you felt?!.. She's A human! A Fucking Shit Weakling hu-."

Lucifer Didn't Continue His sentence When Someone Sliced His Mouth, Seeing Hella Infront of him, With A fire In it's eyes.

The Smile Was Invade On her Faces, But the Eyes Won't lie.. They say..

" Lucifer... Pathetic being in this God Damnit Hell!."

                          •••

" You deserve the crown, Lucy."

Hella, Was Now Standing With A Hole In her Stomach..While Lucifer Was Lying on the ground Holding The Wounds And Treating himself..

" Stop, Talking And Come Here.. Let me Healed You."

Lucifer Comment And was About to hold Her Hands When She distance herself from him, Hella Shake Her Head And Tears Escaped From her eyes..

" What Are you planning? Hella, Don't do something So stupid."

Hella just Smiled And Touched The Hole From Her Heart, And Something Was glowing Coming out from her.. She hand It to Lucifer While Blood Was Dripping On her mouth.

" Lucy, Take this please."

Lucifer didn't Take It, But he Dragged hella On to his arms.. Tears, And pain was visible On his Eyes. his pal, His friend, His Rival's.

Lucifer Take The Glowing Power As Hella Cast Some Spell.

" My tears, My demons."

" seven powerful multicolored pearl-sized artifacts with immense demonic power and energy."

" Go to Someone's Body."

7 Pearls Was Surrounded Them, Circling And Glowing. They're All go Except For Red And Orange Who's already Find their master, Which Lucifer As they both Transferred In it's body. Some Are going on a place Where They Find Their New Master.

Before Lucifer Could utter A world, Hella's body Was now Slowly Turning into Ashe's As the Wind Take her..

" You born in hell, I know You'll Comeback."

                          +++