☁️ { introductions ] ☀️

Letters missing: None.

---

Dear anonymous,

Letter received, apologies for the few days late reply, the dove got lost on the way and I got busy for a bit. And I would not really mind a small introduction if that is what you are interested in, or at least what I can pull out properly despite privacy issues.

I guess I gave myself away quite a bit already from the few papers I had sent, but perhaps we can start from scratch? Though I would admit, I think I'm kind of quiet and mysterious myself to be fair.

My parents would raise me throughout the second world war but I didn't really have a clear vision of them until they disappeared, I always admired looking at the stars at night because of our sort-of bonding. Let's just say like others, I didn't really have a great childhood but a few golden moments.

The only thing I can give away to you right now is that I run a business-which ironically enough relates to uniting stars together in peace. In terms of work right now, I just recently fired someone because he was a jerk haha, but I guess that's all for me.

But if you don't mind me asking, about the one letter you stated that you were not a country, then what are you? Hopefully I am not talking to a god which is, you know, ironic. Or that was sarcasm, if so my apologies. I cannot really detect sarcasm through these letters. I also wouldn't mind you sharing more about yourself if possible. Thanks again!

----------

Hello new friend!

I had this letter on my table for a while but I forgot to send you one back, sorry :( but yes, I guess I should give away a bit of myself now since you did your part,

Much of my childhood was kind of fuzzy and to be fair, I do not remember anything else until I reached about physically 15 when I used to hang out with two of my closest brothers. Well to be honest I only have a brother and one half-brother, but that can do the trick.

Are you aware of the confrontation between Malaya and Indonesia a couple of years back? My family was one of the victims of that. My half-brother had to move away for some missions and I had to split with my younger brother. I was kept company with some other person before I was in isolation though, which leads up to today.

I do not really have an occupation yet and I am actually taking a career exam to take one. I was not properly educated anyway, so it would be hard to find for one. I am aiming to do something with the environment though. And oh, I own a Siamese cat.

And regarding that "am I a country" thing, I do not actually know. I do not even know who I am anymore, I am still trying to reconnect my roots from the effects of the Cold War happening right now. And if you are going to ask how I feel like writing all these down, it's okay, writing those experiences down actually calms me down a little.

Sorry for this letter, I do not even know if I can understand my own English. Thanks for letting me say this anyway :)