☀️ [ change ] ☀️

Letters missing: One from first sender.

Note from UN: Sea lost it when the letters were out of order when this whole project started smh

---

Dear friend,

Thank you, I will keep that advice!! Honestly, this world is scary if you ask me; I do not know certain things about this world even if I have been here for a decent amount of years now. Your environment sounds busy as you described it!

My life hasn't really been the best, but I remember my brother always would tell me that positivity is key. It's something I had been carrying for the last few years, and though, it's hard to keep it up. It felt like my life has been great then a sudden turn of events happened and now it felt like time has been quick.

I feel exhausted as well, but in what way? I think that's the question you should ask yourself first-like you can be mentally exhausted, physically exhausted, magically exhausted (somehow)-yeah you get my point.

My identity has been really messy lately, and I cannot know what I wanted to be anymore. All I know was that, I just had to accept things that aren't supposed to happen. Like me, I have been discovering newer things about me everyday and it's hard to keep track. I also can't help but realize that the days of what my "childhood" had to offer is gone.

Growing up, I identified as a masculine person, but I think I started to feel like it doesn't really fit me. We are lucky we live in a world where we do not strictly have to be female or male, but if I had to change, I am still worried that society would see me as stupid. I wanted to express myself in the nicest way possible, without hurting anyone. Changing myself is none of their business. But that's really besides my main point.

If I had to change, the world may seemed to be against me... but what if I decide to change back? I feel like the world will be against me even more... is that good at all? My half-brother does not seem to support me anymore and I am afraid if I come clean to my other friends about this.

I feel exhausted by this, my friend. I had been thinking of this since the '60's and it's nearing the end of the decade. I had been told that I should move on from it, but it's still something I had to feel at the back of my head.

Like I have written, my half-brother does not seem to enjoy my presence... I cannot let this happen again. I need your help, even if I only just knew you from these letters.

My apologies if this was weirdly out of the sudden... I just needed someone to talk to and writing through these letters have been the best in explaining what I feel like instead of saying it to others. I hope it is okay. I do not want to appear as rude or anything :)

Signed, Your friend