☀️ [ our universe ] ☀️

Letters missing: about 1 back and forths

UN's note: Those letters are not necessary to the main point of this project. The ones not listed are just a couple of "thank you"s and "how are you"s.

sender accidentally spilled coffee at the corner of the letter.

- -

Hello friend! I received your letter.

A hint from where I am actually from you say? I already said I am in Asia! Though I think that's a broad hint, since Asia is very diverse, kind of next to Africa in terms of the most diverse continent.

I will just say, it's somewhere where Americans usually stereotype Asians, just lower. I really do not know how to phrase this, but, I think you get my point? I am trying so HARD not to butcher it to the point it sounds really offensive :')

It's probably for the most part the most calm place in Asia. Yet so chaotic. That is all I am giving.

I do want to say that, our place is the most friendly! I think I can say the dumbest place as well since we get in a lot of conflict, yikes.

You know, now I think about it, it's really weird that the universe is that way. I wasn't brought to earth for seeing what the world is under chaos. I really feel like I am chosen to be on earth to see what beauty it has. But we are always under things we don't like being part of.

Oh, by the way. Can we call each other something? I know this question was all of the sudden, but I feel like it's best we should after knowing this project will last a while.... Can I call you Uni? Short for "universe" because your handwriting looks like the handwriting the universe would have when it was human. Nice handwriting by the way! Love the mix of longhand and shorthand letters.

I think that's all for me here, I still need to do something at my office. See you until then! Hope to not drive the dove crazy. :')