🍄☁️ [ life changes ] ☁️🍄

Amount of letters missing: unknown

dk what the order of this letter is, because uni didn't write the date at the corner of the letter, so decided to insert this letter in a place where it's appropriate to be inserted??? lol who cares. but the only info i have is that this was sent about three years after the last letter and we kinda know each other and we're gangsters now or som it'll go back to its original order eventually next letter - sean

p.s. dont tell uni i wrote really informal stuff just now, and me inserting in this letter, im just really tired ajfbsjacbsn - also sea

UN's note: ^ keep it short you're ruining the page???

----------

Honestly, I am really shook about looking back for as long as I remembered...... I was just looking at the letter you sent about a few years ago prior to the SEATO incident then i realized something that actually gave me chills!

Well, it's more of my mind dating that i shouldn't think of it more than i should... But to be honest? I'll just spill what is in my mind here.

My father usually goes out almost every night with me, doing things human should do-playing, being normal people, and thats how I found my interest in stargazing, even! Evenings were my opportunity to feel human, midnights turned into my playdate in afternoons, even if we really aren't and especially the fact I've been literally been... Made out of... Ashes...

Then months and years goes by and he's gone. And I've taken control. I mean you know me, I don't like taking control, I rather be a follower than a leader. But it made me realize how much things can change in a second, let alone unprepared for.

It's been three years since that insidente of yours and... I still feel a lot of empathy for you, Sea. But I know a lot of healing happened these past few years for you, and I'm really proud of you for that. And I'm glad to be a part of that.

I've never seen someone so strong enough to encounter that incident without changing who you are. I think it's the magic of... Being you. That sounded cheesy at this point, but you get what I mean right?

I may not be active in giving these letters anymore, but I just want you to know I am by your side, even if we literally haven't met each other.

I'm glad the dove decided to reach my letters to you, ASEAN. I'm really glad it did.