☀️ [ short thanks ] ☀️

Alright, I am just going to be straightforward here, there are a lot of things to talk about.

Thank you so much for checking on me, really! You're too kind :). You honestly don't need to do it, but you did and that was really cool. Sorry for not really sending anything for the last couple of weeks, obviously it's something hard to go through :').

Looking back, I kinda realized I exposed myself now, that's my bad. I guess it is something I can't really cover up to anyone, no matter what the situation is affecting me... I am assuming you probably know who I am talking about because it is all over the news, and by that, kinda revealed myself... Well, if you did enough research and listened to stuff actually though.

I have a friend who kinda told me I should move forward from here, but honestly? It is really hard... Eh, I am probably just over-exaggerating... I mean, at least at one point in your life you'll experience loss. Right?

It's weird for me though... This is the second time this happened to me in my entire life and I do not know if I am just unlucky or if life just wanted me to be miserable :(

I do not allow it! I dunno, it's really hard heh. But I guess a bit of hope can cheer me up.

I am really sorry for sharing personal stuff with you, random stranger. And not minding that I did, of course. If we would meet face to face then you will probably see me as annoying... Well, that's what at least others thought of me. But honestly, I'm not really open in terms of personal stuff like this, I guess writing is an exception. Well still, sorry about that.

To be completely honest, I am extremely emotional. But I do not owe my emotions to you, random person. I appreciate all of the help you gave, even if we only had a few back-and-forths so far.

----------

Letters missing: none