If you ever think that making a different decision would change your life,

You are wrong.

At least that's what I believe in when I choose a job that I hate the most just to avoid being nagged by my own family.

But I end up resigning in 3 years and join another company.

It's not like that's any better than the last company.

I still resign after 4 months.

My work life is never a smooth path.

If I choose a different path, a different field in the first place;

Will I be a different person?

"Are you having fun in your mind?"

"What?"

Blinking my eyes, I tilted my head to my right because I heard a voice but gasped when a face is in front of me.

He wasn't even surprise but taking my earphones from my ear, putting it on as he listen to it.

"Why aren't you listening to my song?"

"Why must it be your song?"

That response from me was spontaneous and I blinked again, having him blinking at me too.

"Hey, you are my staff now."

"I am but you can't restrict my rights to listen to other artist's songs. Why? I can't even listen to EXO songs now? Lay Zhang Yi Xing?"

He didn't say anything but laughed instead.

He sure did not forget that he was an EXO member but I am really not sure what is he laughing at now.

"Yi Xing, you need to get ready."

He look back at another staff before nodding.

"Okay."

And he definitely forgotten to return me my wireless earphone when he stands up while brushing his pants.

So I quickly pull him back on his wrist.

"Oh?"

"My property. It's no longer your earphone now remember?"

I pointed at the other earphone that I'm still wearing and he gasped in realization.

The last time I let him take it, he lost it and gave me his extra earphone.

Instead of buying the same one for me.

I still prefer my own samsung earbuds instead of airpods.

"Here."

I took it, wearing it again.

"You should stop day dreaming. Please remember that you are working now."

"As if I'm not. Do you still not want me to edit your vlog now?"

Showing my phone, he peeped at it before patting my head which I'm surprise.

"Work hard."

Staring at how he's doing a photoshoot, I can't help but let out a sigh before I continue my work.

If I never decide to self learn video editing while I'm still working on my last job,

If I never work hard on this and get a number of clientele on the social media,

I probably never have the chance to work with him.

To work with Lay Zhang Yi Xing.

 This is really something that I wished for but its something that I never thought will happen.