10

"Are you sure?"

The dance show filming starts right after we came back from Malaysia.

Yi Bo was asking me that and I successfully park the car, pulling brakes.

"It's fine."

I know he's asking about seeing Yi Xing after so long.

Pressing the brim of my cap, I get my stuff before telling Blue to stay next to the car.

He can't go in to some of the studio so he has to be outside.

But it's not like I'll take very long for the footage so I can come out later.

I don't have to be there for the whole filming process.

But I'll try and ask if he can comes in too.

Me and Yi Bo enter the waiting room together, seeing that Jackson and Yi Xing is here.

There's other people too.

I saw cameras in here.

"Since there's filming inside here too so do the filming on your own okay? I'll come and get it when it's time."

I tell the usual thing Yi Bo, ignoring how Yi Xing is already looking at me and Jackson came over.

"Rong Rong, you have extra cap?"

"Cap?"

Then I take off the one I'm wearing.

It's the team Wang cap Jackson gave me.

Ah right, he always wear cap when he's dancing.

He must have forget to bring one.

"Take this."

I just simply ruffle my hair and Jackson thanked me before wearing the cap.

He then combed my hair with his fingers.

"Blue can come in here?"

"Not sure, I'll ask. Yah, help him out with this a bit."

Jackson give me an okay sign before I left the room.

Then I went around to ask if pets can come in and that's a no.

So I came out to tell Blue that before I get another cap from my car to wear.

And Blue barked suddenly.

I do know that he will only bark at one person here.

And that person is Zhang Yi Xing.

If he doesn't even growl first, it's definitely Zhang Yi Xing.

"Blue."

I called out calmly, feeling him pressing his body on my back as a protective manner.

And he huff, in an unfriendly way.

Taking out the sign, I paste it on the car window before turning around to lay out the mat.

Blue walk on it before I even tell him.

The ground here are full of sand and stones so it wouldn't be comfortable for Blue.

"I'll come out every hour. If anyone try to hurt you, you have to bark okay? So that I can come on time after hearing you."

I caresses the dog and he look at me, letting out a low growl and I smile.

"Don't worry, hmm?"

Tugging my hands into my pocket, I just walk past Yi Xing as if I didn't even see him there.