Guilt.

That's all I can see from Yi Xing's eyes now.

Of course Xin Yee did ask, whether something happen between me and Yi Xing since we no longer talk to each other except for work related stuff.

But I only tell her this.

"Do you want to learn how to edit videos? I can teach you."

"Out of sudden? Why? But I do want to learn."

She said that and I chuckle before I start showing her the editing programme I'm using.

You know why I did that?

Yi Xing doesn't dare to ask me to do anything now.

Vlog, performance video, anything.

I'm not doing anything.

During my working hours, I just did my own client stuff.

Not sure if he's boycotting me or he is just afraid to let me do anything after almost having me die.

So I'm thinking I should leave.

I shall resign from the company.

I'm already looking for jobs among the agency companies, whether they need temporary or permanent video editor.

When I found a new job, I tender my resignation.

Xin Yee is so surprise to know that.

"Rong Rong, is this real? You are really leaving? That's why you teach me how to edit?"

"Yeah, I'm handing over my job to you. Work hard, I told Yi Xing to adjust your salary for this."

She gaped, not knowing what to say.

"Something happened isn't it?"

"I just want to work with a different artist now."

That's what I said before I pack the last item on my table into my bag, zipping it up.

Lulu meow at me sadly, same goes to Luobo.

Yi Xing keep on bringing the cats to the office, ever since he came back from the filming after a week.

"See you the next time I see you okay? Maybe I'll bring a friend."

Caressing his head, I stated that to him and he meow again.

"I promise okay? I'll bring Blue too. I'm not going anywhere far. I'm just working in a new place. Luobo, why are you crying?"

Luobo is really shedding a tear as he look at me.

Sometimes these cats make me feel like I'm their owner sometimes.

When I'm not even one.

Wiping the tears for Luobo, I chuckle at him as I caresses his cheeks.

"Yah, don't be so emotional! You still have your owner."

And I'm sure they would get used to Xin Yee too since she's taking over my role.

They will soon forget me.

Going in to a new office, I look around before heading to the reception to ask where should I go to report myself as a new staff.

This company is called Yuehua Entertainment.

I'm told that I'm working with Wang Yi Bo.

He's the most famous male artist in the company.

So they wanted to do a YouTube channel for him now since they want him to emerge into other countries to increase his popularity.

My job scope will be in charging the YouTube channel for him.