Today's lunch has salad.

I fiddle the salad with my fork before standing up from my seat.

And other staff member look at me weirdly.

"Why are you standing up?"

"Oh? Nothing."

But I walk away from the table with the salad bento in my hand.

It just happen naturally.

Before I could even process what I just did, I'm already making Yi Xing eating the cherry tomato again.

It's weird, I know.

I don't know what's wrong with me either.

Especially when he's actually on a call but I feed him the tomato.

"Why are you-"

"It's tomato."

That's what I said when I show him the fork with a tomato for the third time.

They gave a lot of tomato.

"I'm talking on the phone, you know?"

He have a face of complaining but he is eating the tomato every time I give him.

I make him hold the fork before taking the phone from his hand.

The familiar weird name is showing on the screen.

It's Jackson.

"Hey, hey,"

He hissed and I just walk away with it, like how he always walk away with my earphones.

"Jackson, eat your brunch or lunch or whatever. Have your meal first."

"Oh, it's you again. But we are talking about important stuff,"

"More important than your stomach? So you don't care if you get gastric because of not eating? Even if you don't care, I care about my boss not eating. If he's sick and not able to work which makes the company fall into a financial crises, this foreigner here won't get a penny and won't be able to go back to her country."

Saying that, I avoided Yi Xing when he try to get his phone back.

And I thought Jackson might get mad at what I said by any chance but no, he actually didn't.

He's laughing at the other side of the phone.

"You're funny."

"That's not meant to be funny. I really can't go back home if I don't have my salary. Its not like you are going to pay me now."

"You can work for me. I'll pay you."

Yi Xing groaned when I easily struggle out from his hold and head back to the room he was using.

He is following me around.

And I guess we ignored how other staff were looking at us in confused.

"If Yi Xing make me resign one day, I'll go to Team Wang."

"Rong Rong! That's definitely not what you should say! It was so difficult to hire you!"

"Bla bla bla! Who would say no in front of money?"

I acted a face at him and he groaned.

"So Jackson, take care of yourself too and you guys are going to talk after lunch. Bye."

And I end the call in front of Yi Xing which he look at me in speechless.

"Now you know how it feels."