Staring.

I'm staring at the TV that has a funny show airing now as I chuckle from time to time when it's something funny.

Sipping the beer, I caresses the cat as one of them lie on my lap again.

You know, I can hardly remember their names yet so I will just say this cat and that cat for who knows how long.

And we have more free time these days.

Or you should say, Yi Xing have more free time.

So I don't have to follow him around but only edit videos at home.

"Can I ask you something?"

I nodded without looking back at him.

Yi Xing is sitting on the sofa but I didn't.

I just wanted to sit on the floor so yeah.

"Don't you think you are telling me many things about you?"

"I don't see the need of hiding it. And I'm going to stay in your house for a long time. If my depression ever act up, you would have know not to disturb me at those times."

I honestly said.

It's weird, I know.

On how I can feel comfortable around a famous idol.

What's more an idol who comes from a very famous idol group in Korea and even more famous when he work individually in China.

Maybe thanks to his cats.

"Are you like this to the guys you know?"

"If I can even name out a guy's name, then maybe yes."

I'm indirectly saying that I never said these things about myself so easily to someone I knew for only 3 months now.

Where on earth am I going to find a guy in Malaysia when all of them are jerks who are just desperate for a girlfriend?

Instead of looking for someone who are sincere and serious to get into a relationship?

They see relationship so carelessly.

"To be honest,"

I look back at him this time and he met my eyes.

"You are seriously the only guy who ask me weird stuff. But they are things that I don't mind answering unlike those stupid guys who talk to me back then in Malaysia."

"How do they usually talk to you?"

"Like, acting like my boyfriend when we only chat through a screen for not even a day? When they don't even know my real name?"

I don't know why but he looks like he's thinking.

It took him a moment to speak up again.

"Acting like boyfriend meaning...?"

Oh, he can't imagine that.

"Saying things like I want to hug you, I want to bring you out for a meal, I want to carry you in my arms and such? When I don't even consider that person as a friend or something? They are just playboys."

I stated out and he nodded slowly, looking like he's digesting it in his mind.

"Then you actually don't feel uncomfortable with me?"

"You don't look like you will act stupid with me. And do you think a girl, especially a foreigner would easily trust you to stay in your house if I think you will do bad things to me? I would probably whack you first even before you have the chance."