Dinner at Penny's

Maverick pouted as his aviators made fun of him. Bradley then spoke up to Penny, "Hey Pen I hope you don't mind, I forgot to tell you I invited Jade and her mother to dinner tonight if that's alright with you?" 

Penny's eyes glowed, "GUESTS! Of course that's alright Bradley," She turned to Maverick, "We need to go to the store before dinner as well, so tell your pilots they're dismissed if they want to go. Also you need to get dishes done tonight before dinner, you've neglected them for days." 

Maverick got to his feet and complained about the dishes, "Why do I have to do the dishes?!" 

Penny just crossed her arms, "Do I have to remind you of your tab?" 

Maverick huffed, "That's not my fault!" 

Penny laughed, "Yeah, right! Maybe you just need to be a better pilot" 

Jade thought this would explode into more of a fight but Maverick just laughed it off, and went to dismiss the rest of the students individually. Once Maverick was out of sight Penny turned toward Jade with a very big smile, "Oh, I am so excited for you to come over! I can't wait for you to tell Pete and they we can have weekly dinners!" 

Bradley gave Penny a look to shut her up as he noticed the frown that made its way onto Jade's face. 

Jessica sighed as Penny looked at her nervously, "She'll be okay, Jade just has a bit of an inner conflict about whether to tell Pete or not. Why don't we take a walk, we go to the store together and I'll explain." 

Jade spoke up, "What about Mav?" Her voice slightly startled the three others around her. 

Penny smiled, "You three can hang out before dinner." The two ladies then left and started walking towards the store. They both not needed to worry about attire, they were in jeans and breezy blouses. 

Jade sighed as she looked out at the waves of the ocean. Bradley decided to speak up, "Tell me whatcha thinking." 

Jade rested her head on her knees, "I don't know what to do Bradley. I'm so confused I don't even know what to think anymore. I need... I need his advice. I don't have Ice to run to anymore. I don't know what to do." 

They both sat for a few moments in silence, Bradley didn't know what to say. That is, until he did, "Who says you can't talk to Ice?" 

Jade raised an eyebrow at Bradley, " Bradley I'm sorry to inform you, but Tom Kazansky is dead." 

Bradley let out a light chuckle, "I didn't say he would talk back. You wanna go see Uncle Ice tonight?" 

Jade nodded, "That sounds nice". 

Just then a certain old aviator walks up, "What sounds nice?" 

Jade had no clue what to say, and simply stood up getting her clothes and shoes back on. Bradley was the one who decided to say the plan for the evening, "Jade's mom and Penny went to the store. You're free to do as you like Uncle Mav, but we're gonna go see Ice" 

Mav nodded at Bradley, "I better go do the dishes for dinner tonight, before I have to pay that tab. Remember dinners at six thirty you two" With that Maverick walks away and approaches the parking lot where his motorcycle is parked. 

Jade and Bradley make their way to Bradley's bike, and then to Tom 'Ice Man' Kazansky's grave. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Once they arrived it began to get colder, so they both decided that they would stay only as long as they needed to. Bradley took a walk down the path to see his father's grave, letting Jade talk to Ice alone.